LEMON Yaoyorozu x Fem!Reader

Would totes go gay for her.
Warning: Girl on Girl, Onsen Sex~
I've sinned so much this week, someone stop me
//slapped

☆♨︎☆♨︎☆♨︎☆♨︎☆♨︎☆♨︎☆♨︎☆♨︎☆♨︎☆♨︎☆♨︎☆♨︎☆♨︎☆♨︎☆♨︎☆♨︎☆♨︎☆♨︎☆♨︎☆♨︎☆♨︎☆♨︎☆♨︎☆♨︎☆♨︎☆♨︎☆

"Come on Momo!~ Jump in with me!~" you chuckled as you ran to the front of the hot springs grinning cheekily at your girlfriend who was only wearing a towel around her.
"Okay (First Name), but no running, you might trip." she laughed as she enveloped your smaller hands in hers.

"1-2-3!" You chanted. Both of you jumped into the hot springs.

"Eek! It's hot!" you childishly squealed.

Yaoyorozu looked at you, a furious blush was painted on her cheeks.

"Momo-chan? What's wrong? Is it too hot in here?" You went closer to her, and her eyes widened.
"(F-F-First Name)! Y-Your towel!" she screeched.
"Ah." you deadpanned, you slowly looked down.
You covered your chest, and sunk into the water, bubbles rising to the top.

"H-Hey (First Name), t-they look nice, you don't need to be worried." she said.
You only sunk deeper into the water. When she realized what she said, she exploded.

"Ack, b-boobs, I mea-mean that, nooo! puripuripuri......" she broke.
"Momo!" you ran over to her, she already sank deep into the water.

She was drowning.

You swam under the water, and pulled her back up to the surface.
Her eyes were closed and she wasn't breathing, and instead was gurgling and choking in the water.

You laid her flat on the ground, and pushed on her stomach, and she coughed out the water.
You knew she was fine, but you kissed her in purpose claiming it was CPR.

"(F-First Name)?!"
"Oh, you're alive Momo-chan!~"

The two of you went back into the hot springs, but on the shallower end.
There was a comfortable silence between you two, and you watched as the steam from the water went into the air.

"Hey (First Name), did you kiss me on purpose back there?" She asked.
You flinched....busted.

"W-Well maybe..." you look away, guilt written all over you.

"Hmm, (First Name), you shouldn't have done that.~" she cooed.

She grabbed your cheeks and pulled you into a shirt sweet kiss.

"M-Momo-chan? What if we get caught?"
"You'll just need to keep quiet.~ You don't need to worry, everyone is still eating dinner.~"

She was right. UA rented out a whole hot springs trip for 1-A since we dominated the tournament.

She pressed her finger on your clit, and started rubbing it in circles.
You grabbed onto a rock to keep you composed.

"(First Name), sit up here." You sat on a small seat which was carved into a rock, it was still inside of the water, so you wouldn't feel cold.

She traced your hole slowly with her pointer finger.

"Momo, hurry up.~"