Eraserhead x Reader (Shouta Aizawa) Part 1/2

Wow...I've been so inactive, I have no excuses.

THIS IS PART ONE OF TWO!

I don't remember who requested this...I hope you enjoy!
Aizawa-Sensei is strangely attractive. Oops.

And I'll be using a lot of the character's names in this so, this will help you. Hopefully.

You were a teacher at UA, and tonight, you were having a date with your longtime crush, (Crush's Name)

You were a teacher at UA, and tonight, you were having a date with your longtime crush, (Crush's Name). You met him in high school, and you haven't seen him since, until recently. You ran into him at the mall near a jewelry store.

-Flashback-
"Hey, (crush's name), is that you?"
"Oh! (First Name)? Hey."
"I haven't seen you in forever! What do you do now?"

(Crush's Name) looks at a piece of jewelry in the shop window, before glancing at his watch.
"I actually need to leave now, I'll catch you later."
He starts to walk away, before running back to you with a piece of paper in his hands.
He runs away again, a smile on his face.

You read it, smiling.
Meet me at the cafe on Justice Avenue, 3:00pm tomorrow.
If you need anything, call me! 1(***)***-****
See you then!

You giggled to yourself smiling.

-Flashback End-

So, here you were at UA, dressed up more fancy than usual. Your hair was neatly braided and put up into a bun, and you wore a red dress with a small slit on the side. You had a (fake) gold necklace, and (fake) gold earrings, and you wore black heels that added two inches to your height.

You walked into the classroom ready to teach when you were interrupted with series of whistles, compliments and cheers from 1-A, the class you were teaching while Aizawa-Sensei was injured.

"(Last Name)-Sensei, are you going out on a date?" Mineta said.
The whole class erupted into a series of "oohs and aahs."
"Congratulations Sensei!" Uraraka cheered.
Throughout the whole class period your face was as red as Kirishima's hair.

When the lunch bell finally rang, everybody ran up to you asking questions.
"Who's the lucky man?"
"Do you know him?"
"Can I touch your boobs?" (Mineta)
"Can we help you with anything?"
"Your ass looks ten outta two. Can I see it?" (Mineta)

The questions overwhelmed you until Iida put a stop to it.
"Stop guys, give Sensei some space."
"Thank you Iida."
Iida blushed before looking at you, his glasses shining with the reflection making it impossible to see his eyes.
"Actually Sensei...can you answer some of the questions?" Iida asked nervously.
The whole class looked at you in anticipation. You sighed before starting to answer their questions.

"Tonight, I'm going out with my longtime crush, (Crush's Name). I met him back in high school, he was actually my first crush. No, Mineta you may not touch my breasts. Thank you girls for asking, I'll tell you what I need help with later. No Mineta you may not see my ass."

The whole class chucked.

"Seriously Mineta, thank god you aren't in Midnight's class, I'd feel so bad for her. And I think you need to watch less porno little man." Iida looked at Mineta in disgust.

"Okay class, to tell you the truth, I've never been on a date before, and I'm really nervous. I could really use your help."
Everybody started smiling and cheering, saying that they'll make you the hottest hero around,. Well...third because of Midnight and Mt.Lady's ass.

You didn't really have make up on, so you gave Iida a hall pass, and he dashed to the nearest cosmetics store. When he got back, Ashido realized that Iida forgot to get you concealer.

Iida, out of breath got ready to go out again was stopped by Yaoyorozu who created a small container of concealer in her hands. Hagakure offered to be the makeup tester, except nobody could tell where facial features were, so she ended up sulking the corner.

Jiruo, Tsuyu, and Uraraka helped to do your makeup from concealer, bronzer, doing your eyelashes, to lipstick. Hanta Sero, the tape guy used some tape and put it angled on your skin near your eyes so that Todoroki could apply the perfect cat eye on you.

Kouda opened a window and called out and used his quirk which allowed him to speak and control animals, to get a bird to gather you flowers. When the bird came back, the boys then made a bouquet and gave it to you.

Gurl, they knew what they were doin, you looked hot af. Goddamn.

When they were done with their work, the bell rang.
"Good luck Sensei!"
"We'll stalk you on your date!"
"He meant to say we love you!"
"You got this!"
"If he doesn't like you I'll burn him to a crisp!" (Katsuki and Todoroki)
You chucked before the students walked out the door. You tidied up your desk, looked at your reflection in the classroom window, one last time, and were going to open the door when Aizawa opened it up instead.

"U-um, hello Aizawa-Sensei. How are your injuries doing?" you said as you looked at him worriedly.
All you heard were muffled sounds coming out of Aizawa's mouth because he had bandages all over his face.
Hearing the weird sounds he made, you couldn't help but laugh. Aizawa then took off the bandages on his face and looks at you with a faint smile on his face. "I'm glad I made you laugh, you looked anxious." he said examining your outfit.

Your eyes widened. "You could tell...?" you asked shyly, fumbling with your hands behind your back. Aizawa turned around. "You don't need to worry (First Name) you look stunning, and the dude asked you out because he likes you. Now..." you didn't realize he said this part a bit softer and sadder, "go have fun on your date. I'm sure that he'll love you, I mean. Anyone is lucky to have you. So...have faith in yourself." Aizawa turned back to you with a faint blush on his cheeks and watery eyes. When you reached out your hand to ask him what was wrong, he hugged you, pecked your forehead, and walked out of the classroom.