Todoroki x Reader Lemon

Wish me luck guys.
------------------------

"S-Shouto..please let me..Ah!~"
your throat was dry after screaming his name so many times.
You could feel his burning gaze cast upon you, you felt like prey while he was the hunter.
He was hungry, and he wanted you bad.

You're arms were tied to the headboard of the bed while your legs were attached to the other sides.
The rope weaned in between your breasts and around your cracks.

You looked so vulnerable while he continued to eat you out. His wet tongue continued to glide over your clit, and every once and a while he would stop and suck on it. His tongue would scrape over it painfully slow, or so fast that you could barely breathe.

How many times had you cum already?

Four...Five...?
You couldn't even remember as your mind was still hazy.

You felt knots in your stomach as he pulled out, and pushed the butt plug back in.
Your breathing almost stopped as you choked on your saliva. You were so close...!

Just as you were about to moan his name, he pulled the plug out and pulled his lips away.

Frustrated you let out a groan as he pulled your face close to him.

"Suck." he said in a cold impatient voice.

God, he was so horny. You loved this side of him.

----

You panted loudly, his thick throbbing cock inside your mouth as drool leaked from the sides.
He pulled your head closer to the base and you gagged as you deep throated him.

His moans made juices drip from your pussy, as he started to thrusts his hips faster than before.
He trusted in and out of your mouth at an animalistic pace, and you had trouble breathing before you felt a twitch in your mouth. He was going to come.

Screaming your name, he trusted his dick deep into your throat as he came, letting his sticky white juices fill up your mouth. He wouldn't be satisfied yet however.

Putting his fingers into your hole, he trusted them at a quick pace until you were about to come. Taking his fingers out, agonizingly slow, he put his tongue instead, and licked up your remaining juices to make room for all the cum that was about to come out.

Pinching your nipple, you went over the edge.
You gripped your bedsheets and your knuckles turned white.
The juices that came out went all over his tongue, and you saw his face smiling at you.

He untied you as he pulled the covers over you and kissed your eyelids.

"(First Name), don't you dare tease me again, okay?"

----------------------------------------------------------------

OMAKE:

An hour later your eyes fluttered open. You went to step out of the bed, and his toned arms wrapped around you.

"Shouto I wanna take a shower, I don't want yeast infection. Safety first." you said groggily.
He shook his head no, and tried to cuddle with you under the covers.
You rolled out of the bed and got ready to take a shower.

As you were about to step in, you felt his arms snake around your waist.

"(First Name), you woke me up, so as punishment how about a round two?"

-------------

Guys I'm fucking dead this is the third lemon I've ever written, and it's still trash.
Forgive me for being a loner virgin who hasn't even had a boyfriend.

Regardless I hope you enjoyed, it's summer so I can update!~