What If They Caught You Watching Porn (Pt.2 Girls)

QOTD: What's your fetish?~
My Answer: Tentacles, Bondage, Roleplay, Toys, and More Than Two People ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edit: I CANT TELL IF IT GOT PUBLISHED YGBSH

Ahem, while writing this, it has been 13 hours since I posted part one.... Pt. 1 has 1.04k reads, 80 votes, and 152 comments....

LET'S SEE IF WE CAN TOP THAT. Please spam me with the dumbest or funniest comments.
I just want to let you know, that although I may not reply to every comment, I sure as hell read them!
I've probably added over 100+ reads to my own book by reading my comments haha..

Thanks for making me smile (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))
I love you guys! Every single read is so important to me, and every vote fills me with so much joy and pride! It lets me know that I did something that was a part of someone's day.

I love you guys! Enough to dedicate hours of my free time to writing about fictional characters fucking our faces off or catching us watching porn hahaha.

ILYASM ('°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥) Also, I'll do a Part 3 with some of the characters I missed (aka Tokoyami, Sero, and some of the 1-B students)!! Please look forward to it!

------------
Ochaco Uraraka: [insecure]
Uraraka was asleep on the sofa, and you took out your phone as you huddled under the blankets.

Your best friend, who was also gay (just say it's a woman for convenience's sake plz) sent you this hentai full of girls on girls.

(Best Friend's Name) |(3)|
HOLY SHIT (First Name)! I wish me and my gf could do this!!

(First Name):
(OmO), thats so spicyyyyyyy
Omg that scene at 4:19!! DAMN.

(Best Friend's Name) |(3)|
Would drool if that was done to me _:('ཀ'」 ∠):

(First Name):
MOOD

You continued the video and you giggled while imagining (Best Friend's Name) thirsty reactions.

While laughing, you forgot that Uraraka was sleeping on the other side of the sofa, and you failed to hear the shuffling of the blankets.

The blankets that were draped over your head was yanked away as you saw a pouty, and groggy Uraraka.

"(First Name)?"
"Ah! Sorry... did I wake you?"

She mumbled a soft "mhm," before her eyes widened and she looked at you in shock.

"My phone...I didn't turn it off...did I...?"
"No..."

You awkwardly laughed before pausing the video, and throwing your phone across the room where it lands on a footstool.

She buries her face in the crook of your neck and wraps her arms around your torso.

"Hey (First Name)...?" her voice is quiet, and it quivers in the darkness of the room.

You could tell something was wrong. You used your empath quirk to understand how she felt.

Sadness? Dissatisfaction? Insecure?
'Why did she feel this way? I would understand feeling awkward or angry, but...'

"Occhan? Talk to me..."
"Nn... I just- um..."

"Occhan, I won't judge you, and I won't be able to understand why you're feeling the way you are unless you tell me."