LEMON Todoroki x Reader

Guys there are so many lemon requests, I'll try my best to get 3-4 done a day.
BET Y'ALL DIDNT KNOW I WAS DOING SUMMER SCHOOL TOOOOO.
I was writing the Katsuki Lemon in MATH CLASS. I died.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WARNING: The next TODOROKI Lemon will be YAOI, GUY ON GUY, as requested.
Since nobody really specified what um... method(?) should be used this chapter is all about PHONE SEX!~
Ya, for y'all who don't know, you're about to find out.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You knew that Todoroki was still awake at this time, and that everyone else in the UA dorm was asleep.
You passed by his room earlier, and realized that his lights were still on, you slowly turned the doorknob, and there you saw Todoroki jerking of to porn on his computer.

You weren't necessarily embarrassed or angry, doing that was part of being a human. You still felt upset that he wouldn't come to you most of the time when he needed sexual pleasure.

You decided to please him, while teasing him at the same time.

---

Your mind was hazy, as you slowly typed in Todoroki's number, with your fingers covered in cum.
You couldn't stop thinking of him, and how you wanted to be the one to make him feel good. He was the only thing that was on your mind, and imaging his face, and what he would do when you told him what was happening, turned you on.

Your mind was so bothered, and your hazy mind could barely make out the call button.

"H-Hello? (First Name), what are you still doing up?" his voice was raspy, and he was currently trying to hold back a moan. You were so wet, you couldn't wait to hear the sounds he let out.

"S-Sho- HNGHH! Aah!~" your moans and panting were like music to his ears, but he needed to be sure what he was hearing.

"(F-First Name)? A-are you mnhm~ A-Are you o-okay?" Just like you wanted, he was jerking off, not to his computer, but to you. Your voice was enough to drive him mad. You could hear him run his cock covered in arousal, up and down each time you let out a small moan, or when you panted.

"S-Shouto, I-I need to come, I can't stop thinking about you." you put the headphones in your ears, and put the phone next to your head while one hand had fingers that were rubbing your clit, while the other had four digits that were stretching out your hole.

"O-Okay then, now be a good girl, and rub your clit as fast you can for me.~ I would rub it so fast if I were there in your room right now. But, you must've called me on your phone for a reason. Did you want to try out phone sex?" His voice was shaky as he said this, but you could still hear the sloshing sounds each time his hand went up or down. You could hear the cum drenching his cock from the phone. You could get used to this.

"I-I wanted to please you in a different way, and I wanted to do it today." your rubbed your clit as fast as you could, and you had trouble talking. "Y-Your li-Haangh!~ l-lights were onnnnn~" imagining him rubbing your clit as fast as he could, like he said he wished he could do motivated you rub yourself faster than you ever have before. You wanted to make him feel good, even though you were one room away, feeling that you could have sex no matter where you were through the phone made you feel horny af.

You could touch yourself wherever, if you had this phone with Todoroki on the line. Imagining his grunts, moans, pants, and his husky whispers.....
"I saw what you were watching, a-and I wanted to be the one who made you feel good.~" you let out a series of moans.
"(First Name), put your phone on FaceTime mode, I need to see you." his voice was dripping with pleasure, as your shaky hand took the phone, and hit the button for him.

There you were, in front of him, completely bare, cum oozing out of your hole, dripping all over your bed sheets.
You saw him on the screen, his fly open and you saw his cock covered in sheer white springing straight up with his hand on it. His face was slightly flushed, as a look of pleasure was etched on his face.

His eyes were closed, his mouth was slightly opened, as you saw him with his knees on the tatami mat, hand covered in cum, slightly grazing the tip, and rubbing his foreskin.

Seeing him like that, drool gathering at the corners of his mouth, hair disheveled, you couldn't take it anymore.

Lifting the phone up as high as you could, so that he could see your whole face and body, you screamed his name, as you came.

"Todoroki S-Shouto!~" his eyes opened wide as he saw you drool gathering on the sheets, cum spurting out of you, your legs shaking, as your face etched with love and pleasure was captured in just the tiny phone screen, stealthily catching a screenshot, he came all over his shirt, turning his pink shirt white. Some cum sprang up, and landed on his face.

You wouldn't believe how much you wanted to lick that off his face.

"(First Name), you pushed me too far. I need to see you. You're gonna have to face punishment. Meet me in the boy's bath in 20. I'll be waiting.~" with a pant, he hit the end call button.

Your face blushed pink as you put on some underwear, "How am I gonna walk to class tomorrow?!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Was this chapter okay? I had some trouble writing with this scenario...
Omgggggg...
Next: Mineta Lemon (<--- his will be kinda short *cough* like him *cough*)
After: Kirishima Lemon
After That: Hatsume Lemon (full of toys and bondage is a maybe. Tell me what you think!)