Chapter:44

[KWON HANEUL.]

"Haneul!"he called me gaining attention from other customers as well.

Not again.

"Taehyung!Shut up."I whispered yelled at him for nth time but I know he wouldn't hear me because that guy is sitting far away in the corner,I hope my expression screams all to keep his mouth shut.

Instead he smiled looking at me before doing some weird dance moves which I think is cute but the people nearby gave him weird looks.I couldn't suppress the chuckle at his childish behaviour,what do I do to him?

He's still that little boy.

But I must admit this guy has got more clingy than ever.He follows me to college then to work like literally everywhere.He stays in my apartment more than his,its like a koala hanging around me 24/7.But I'm not complaining though his presence gives me solace that I live for.Like why wouldn't I want to wake up having his arms wrapped around me,I love how he greets me every morning with his deep voice that can allure anyone.Everything he does makes me churn but in a good way but there are times when he annoys me alot too.I don't know from where did he got the courage to mock me with unusual things,he sure needs to learn a lesson one day.

"Your lover boy is calling you."baekhyun shook his hands infront me.

"Shut up!"I rolled my eyes at the name he gave taehyung which is cringe worthy.

I looked at the corner only to find taehyung mouthing come here in which I signalled wait a minute before turning my gaze at his look alike.

"I can look after the counter."he offered with a smug expression.I scoffed playfully at his excitement that is lacing in his face before making my way to taehyung.

I exactly remember when I first introduced these two dorks,they can be loud af when put together but I'm happy they developed a quite good bond.

"So what's the matter?"I asked before taking a seat.

"I was missing you."he pouted looking at me like a kid making me raise my eyebrow.

"But I'm still here."I replied before looking at the chicken that he ordered left not eaten yet,"And you haven't even ate this."I deadpanned before pointing at it.

"I don't come here just to eat,y'know?"he shrugged before looking at me with a faint smile,"I come here for you."he broke into his famous boxy grin.

"I know right!"I couldn't help but smile back at this cute creature infront of me before flipping my hair back dramatically making both of us chuckle.

"Actually I wanted to tell you something."he reached for my hand before intertwining it.

"Yes?"

"About meeting my parents,let's make it this weekend?"

"A-are you serious?"I would be lying if I didn't felt as if my eyes would come out from my sockets any time.

"Yes!I want to introduce you as my girlfriend to them."he chuckled at my shocked expression before pulling me into his embrace.

"What if they didn't like-"

"You know you think too much."he cut me off before tightening his grip around me.We had planned to meet each our parents but I didn't know he was planning it too soon.

"But I'm still scared,you stupid!"I managed to mumble in his embrace despite the fireworks that were being blasted in my stomach.My heart was thumping so loud in my chest,I was excited yet scared,I couldn't decipher what was going on inside me.

"You don't have to be."he whispered before looking at me."They will sure like-oh love you."he smiled before pecking my forehead softly.

"What are you two doing?"baekhyun chirped out of nowhere startling me but taehyung chuckled looking at the guy who was somehow horrified with the scene that was going.

"Nothing!"I replied immediately before looking at taehyung,"See you after the work."I said abruptly
making my way towards the kitchen,I heard him say okay but I was so embarrassed to turn back.I could sense everyone eyes on me,all thanks to baekhyun.

I don't know why but I'm seriously getting so nervous about meeting his parents,there are thousands of thoughts going through my mind.Though his words managed to make me calm a little bit but I am getting so restless right now.I think I should tell Jennie and Inha first because they are the one who I can turn to for some advice in this state.

I'm still so grateful to them for understanding the circumstances between me and taehyung.They were really against of us in the beginning but I'm glad they were happy with our decision in the end.I hope they can help with this thing,because It is literally my first time meeting his parents.

I hope everything turns well.

―❀―

a/n: i see this book is about to reach 3k reads omfg!I was yelling when it reached only 7 reads! tysm <33.