Chapter:29

SIDE STORY (PART-ONE)

Haneul was smiling looking at Taehyung.They were holding their hands and standing in a place where they had never been before.

"Do you love me,right?"She smiled staring at him in the eyes.

"Yes,I always did and I will forever love you Haneul."he replied before bringing her closer.

Everything felt so surreal.

The place they were standing from the scene that was going.

He slowly leaned to kiss her and pressed his lips against her but before he could feel anything he suddenly found himself standing in a different place.

He doesn't even know how did it happened.He found himself in yet another unknown place but this time he was alone.

Haneul wasn't with him.

Haneul's beautiful face crosses his mind,she was smiling but it slowly faded before she had tears in her doe like eyes.

"Haneul!"Taehyung shouted running around the place.

He ran and ran around the maze like place.He didn't know where he was going,he felt like he was trapped.

But he couldn't do anything.

Her face repeatedly appeared in front of him.He searched for her but she was no where to be found.

"I love you,please come back"he repeatedly whispered before his vision got blank.

"Haneul!"Taehyung shouted but when he was woken by all senses,he was in his apartment,in his bed all alone.

It was just a dream.

He was sweating and breathing hard.He found hard to even breathe until he found the normal pace back.He couldn't actually describe how he felt right now.

He was relieved yet his mind was clouded with so many worries.

"Shit!"he repeatedly cursed under his breath.

It was really dark so he extended his hands under the pillows to get his phone.when he turned on the phone,the screen displayed a beautiful picture of Haneul smiling at the camera.

He had her picture as his wallpaper.

It was around 1:30 A.M when he decided to go to her apartment,he immediately rushed to turn the lights on and took his car keys before stepping out of his apartment.