Chapter:30

SIDE STORY(PART:TWO)

It wasn't different than a normal day for Haneul.She was on the way to college with Jennie and Inha in car.They were talking about their plans after the finals.

Though finals hasn't started yet.

"I think I have to look after my uncle's restaurant."Haneul says non-chalantly staring out of the window.

"Uncle?"they both said in unison.

"Yeah Mrs.kwon visited my apartment and said about going on a vacation so offered a part time job kind of thing."she replies back in which they make ohh sound.

The girl was more than surprised to see the woman in her apartment the day before yesterday.She was Mr.kwon's wife who was the owner of the apartment she currently lives in.when she offered her the responsibility to look after their family restaurant,she couldn't actually find a word to deny the offer.

She felt uneasy and couldn't say no.

At the end,she smiled and accepted because why wouldn't she?when they trusted her to look after their restaurant.There wasn't a close blood relation with them but they were still relatives who were connected to each other in any way and the fact that they trusted her for this was something she should be proud of.She thought of saying about it to taehyung first but didn't get a chance.

She makes her mind to tell him as soon as she reaches college.

"We will visit you,don't worry!"Inha chimes excitedly being the bubbly like usual.

"That makes me more worried."Haneul says sarcastically making Jennie laugh.

She shakes her head at the two of them whose bickering will never to came to an end.

"But I actually don't have anything planned for this vacation."Jennie says tapping her fingers and a pout is forming at her lips.

"We're in same both,Jen."Inha adds from the backseat.

Throughout the ride,they had a never ending conversation.After they reached college,Jennie parked the car and three of them went inside the college laughing and teasing each other.They were walking through the corridor,the hallway was so empty probably they were either too late or too early,they thought.

when they were in the sideways near lockers,they heard someone mentioned Haneul's name.

"Dude,I didn't know you took Haneul so seriously."Junho said putting his hands in taehyung's shoulders.

"What?"he chuckled before taking out some books from his lockers.

"About that one bet we had last time."he mentioned without any uneasiness in his voice as if bet was something normal for them to do.

And it was.

"Getting in the pants of Kwon Haneul."Taehyung laughed at the name the boys had made for the stupid bet.

But Haneul heard everything.

Not only she did but Jennie and Inha did too.Jennie was gritting her teeth and was about to
teach them a lesson when Haneul stopped her.Jennie looked at the girl with a irritated expression but her gaze softened when she looked at her face,she had tears in her eyes and she was shaking her head silently.

Jennie and Inha had no option left but to see their best friend's hurt expression.Hurt would be an understatement to describe what she was feeling right now.

Her whole world scattered.

They wanted to punch the boy's face and bring the shit out of them but they couldn't.And It wasn't because they were physically weak or something,they just couldn't when her friend's expression was silently screaming them to let it go.

On the other hand,Haneul couldn't control the growing pain in her chest.She never thought Taehyung would do that to her.

Not even in her wildest dreams.

She left the college building with a new found ache in her chest.

. . .

a/n: i cringed at the stupid name for the bet!guess who cried reading her own fanfic lmao.