Chapter:24

The next few minutes went in silence.I don't know what he was thinking but I was thinking about what happened earlier.He sure knows how to shut my mouth.He has threaten about that countless of times and guess what?It always works.

I shifted my gaze from window to him and I must admit he looks good driving,though it's not something I would tell him openly but I must admit he can be rock headed sometimes.

"I'm hungry!"I said out loud as soon as my stomach growled.

But I was the only one who heard it.That would be embarrassing if it was loud enough but he knows my tummy grumbles every time when I'm hungry anyway.

When I looked at him,he was already looking at him.

"Well then it's right place for you!"he smiled before stopping the car.

I looked out of the window and we were in front of the local restaurant where we go often.So the just somewhere was here?I can't believe he created suspense only to bring all the way here.I'm not complaining though.

As long as I have food I'm happy.

Taehyung opened the door for me,"Come on."he crouched down waiting for me get off.I didn't even realise he was already in the opposite side.

"And I thought someone was going to kidnap me."I said as I unbuckled the seatbelt.

"You do think alot."he patted my head like usual before he held my hands to pull me out of the car.

We entered the restaurant with our hands still interlocked.I've always wondered how perfectly his hands fit on mine.It feels warm and safe this way.I still remember the first time when he held my hands in the festival and it still feels so special to hold him like this.

Nothing has changed.

A smile was lingering around his face since the moment we arrived here.He seems to be in a good mood unlike the other day.He pulled a chair for me to sit on before he walked across the table to sit in his chair.We ordered for our foods when the waiter arrived to our table.

"I've always wanted to bring you here."he said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Too Bad!I often come here anyway."I sticked out my tongue in which the latter chuckled nervously.

"Actually I wanted to say something more."

"Yeah?"

For a quick second he averted his gaze away from me before facing me again.He sighed heavily and began,"A-actually there's something I've been wanting to tell you."he stopped for a mere second and continued,"This was the place where I saw you for the first and you were sitting in that table near the window with some of your friends."he gestured towards the table and I was taken aback by what he said but still smiled looking at him then continued again,"It's a long time ago but the memory is still vivid in my mind.You were really pretty at that time and still you are but a little more."

"Yah stop-"

"Listen to me once,please!"he chuckled softly before he reached for my hand.

"I know you always wonder how I appeared out of nowhere in your apartment that night,right?"he asked in which I raised my eyebrow before nodding my head silently.

"Well,I wanted to tell you this before but timing didn't work.I know you won't believe me but I was attracted to you way before I didn't even know your name.I used to look at you from afar because I thought maybe it's better that way-"

"It's better this way."I cut him off before looking at our hands.

"It's probably because of war of hormones but I never regret coming in your apartment that night."we both chuckled at the word war of hormones.

"And I never regret falling in love with you!"he said before he pressed his lips against the back of my hands.

I smiled at his cute soft gestures that he does quite often.I would be lying if I said it didn't felt as if butterflies were strangling my stomach on how genuine his every words sounded.

But everything he does for me feels so genuine.

"What did I did to deserve this angel?"

"I'm not an angel."He replied.

"You ar-"

Interrupting us in our conversation was when the waiter approached us with our foods.He placed the foods in our table carefully.The sweet scent aroma of food brought back the hugriness that I didn't even knew was there.As they served all the foods,we thanked them and they left once again.

"Let's eat up!"Taehyung gestured me to dig in as he did the same.

We were having a serious conversation and suddenly here I am stuffing foods in my mouth.But I must admit Taehyung sure knows how to express his feelings,he pours his all heart to express how much he loves me unlike me who hasn't even confessed any traces of true feelings.

But I do love you Taehyung.

I saw him smiling at me when I was stuffing foods in my mouth.

"What?"

"You must be really hungry!"he took out a napkin but decided to put his finger at the side of my lips and licked his finger.

"That's nasty!"I commented.

"You must be really obsessed with me then."I said before swaying my hair back dramatically.

"Yes ma'am!I am fully and madly."

We both chuckled at our stupid selves.If someone heard us,they would probably think that we've lost it.

I wish I could stop this time here.

I wish I could always be happy with him.