Chapter:8

Since the moment I arrived Daegu,mom has been squealing around the house.The moment I arrived here,she immediately engulfed me in her warm hug that washed away the tiredness after travelling in train for hours.She constantly started nagging about how thin I've got since the last time,probably a month ago.She said she will be making my favourite dish today and honestly I've missed enjoying her cooking too.

Dad was still overseas for his business meetings so we skyped him updating about our daily lives and my college life that was going normal.He said he is trying to come as soon as possible after finishing his works there. Nevertheless,he has always tried to manage the quality time with us.

Talking about Jisung,he still hasn't arrived from school.Otherwise I would have already been running up and down.Even though we've grown older the constant fighting and bickering will never end.He really irritates me doing some non sense and all but he has also been someone I can share my heart out,he listens to my worries and is someone I can rely on.

It's not like I come to Daegu once in a while,but the streets and the surrounding feels so nostalgic.The moment I stepped here those familiar roads and those old houses brought back so many memories.I wouldn't say it doesn't ease my heart or comforts me rather i would say its both for me.I was deep in my thoughts when suddenly my phone rang startling me.When I looked at the screen it was an unknown number,I just stared at it because I usually don't pick unknown calls.

Again my phone rang and it was the same unknown number,I hesitated to answer but despite some doubts,I swiped the green button pulling it closer to my ears.

"Hello?"

"I thought you weren't going to pick the call!"