Chapter:10

I woke up with a knock in my room,I thought it was Jisung trying to irritate me because he knows I'm not the one who wakes up early so I ignored it and slept putting pillows to block the noise but the bang in my room got louder.

"Jisung what the hell?"I shouted but he still banged on,I had no option left so I lazily opened the door only to engulfed in a tight hug by someone who I assume Nara,my best friend since school.I was surprised to see her.

"How dare you?You didn't even informed you were going to be here."she folded her hands pouting to me.

"I was just going to tell yo-"

"You were but in dreams!"She cut me and started to scold me.

She said it was Jisung who told her to take me out to roam around before I rot in my room.She was the only one with whom I was constantly in touch within our circle of friends.She understood me better than anyone else.We used to talk alot when I was in Seoul too so we hadn't anything new to share.But the new thing she told was that she was in a relationship with a new guy named Jin and offered a double date,a blind date for me to be precise which I declined the right way when the words slipped from her mouth.She's always like this but I'm happy that she found someone who makes her happy and I hope this relationship will work out.I even joked to break his all teeth if he dares to break her heart in which she just laughed out loud.

Nara said there was a street festival in the town so we decided to visit there.It was a yearly festival that happens once in different parts of town.It was really crowded today,we got through lots of stalls checking different handmade crafts and other souvenirs but what caught my eyes was a cup with a beautiful art,it was handmade I think!Alot of people close to me actually don't know how much I'm fascinated and fond of collecting different types of cup,that's why I've a bunch of cups collected in my kitchen drawer.

I don't know why but I just tend to collect it out of my habit.

After visiting around and having different rides out there,it was getting late so we decided to come back home.I even convinced Nara to stay in my home for tonight as in having a girls' night out.We've always stayed in each other's house so it was going to be fun.Mom was also happy to see us getting together after a long time,she has always treated Nara as her own child and they seem to get on well with each other too.Jisung joked that our neighbourhood is going to shake today as we laugh so loud even at the dumbest joke.

It was already getting late when I checked my phone it was 11:55 and had 3 Missed Calls from Taehyung but before I could do anything,Nara took my phone from my hands before switching it off.We then again started talking about those times we've spent together.

By the time we decided to sleep,it was 2 o'clock.