Chapter:19

[3RD PERSON'S POV.]

"You were tae-"before Haneul could finish her words,Taehyung abruptly pressed his lips against her.She widened her eyes in shock but when she saw him closing his eyes,she tried to savour the moment and slowly closed her too.Both knew for a fact that this was what they needed,they couldn't deny it was an wrong idea to have their lips attached.

It wasn't their first kiss either as they both had a past with someone else at some point.Taehyung knew he didn't deserve this but he was too blinded with his needs that he couldn't control.Though he mean it,he meant the kiss.He wanted to let her know that she wasn't the only one who had a rough week but he had too.

Though he had his own reasons.

He cautiously placed his hands to cup her cheeks so that he could bring her closer.It excites his heart more,he hadn't thought it would feel this heavenly to explore inside of her mouth with his tongue.He's always been notorious when it comes to girls,he messes around alot.

Maybe it explains why Jaehyun warned Haneul to stay away from him because he might break her heart soon .

But Haneul was different in his eyes,she is simple yet captivating.He doesn't know why he is attracted to her,he promised to himself that he wouldn't come closer to her again but it seems he is not good at keeping promises.

Haneul felt as if there were fireworks being exploded inside her and she wanted to scream,her legs felt like jelly as if they will soon give up.Though she wanted it to be simple and sweet,it turned to be somewhat heated.Despite the fact she meant it,she was scared what if he didn't.She sighs at the thought before pulling away.

They both realized how flushed they were after she pulls away.She turns around in embarrassment but Taehyung was fast enough to reach for her hand before engulfing her in a back hug.The height difference between them explains why he bents down a little to rest his head on her right shoulder.Haneul felt as if her cheeks were burning hot and her heart beat was going crazy.

"I mean it."he spoke truthfully.

She remained silent so he took it as a sign to continue what he was thinking.

"I mean I meant the kiss."he said it again making her stomach churn,"I was thinking alot about you.I wasn't even ignoring you."How can I?when you're on my mind 24/7.He thought.

"That night,I wasn't expecting you to break down in front of me.I've always seen you smiling and happy,it was a new for me to see you like that."He tightened his grip around her waist more as if he was scared of her seeing like that again."I love you!I know it's too early to even say that.I don't want you to say the same words back either but I just want to let you know that I'm in love with every inch of you and I'm ready to wait.Even if it takes thousands years for you to love me back."He finished the sentence feeling as if it was his first time to say something like that to a girl.

On the other hand,Haneul felt as if it was a dream.She had never thought Taehyung would actually confess to her,like for real.She can't help the smile that was forming in her face.She simply turn around before looking at him.She could see how sincere his words were just by looking at his eyes that were pleading her to believe him.

She slowly took his hands in her hands and continued,"It's too early!I like you but let's take it slow."She smiles at him in which the latter nods a little.

By this time,they were sitting in a couch looking at the tv screen that was off as if it was something interesting to watch.A lot of thoughts were going through their minds.She thought that he might be wondering about Jaehyun and her.It makes her uncomfortable but she decided to break the walls and say him the truth.

"About Jaehyun. ."She begins but she lacks words to even start instead Taehyung speaks first getting the wrong signal.

"I met him during a football tournament.Our interest for football made us close-"

"He cheated on me."She said cutting him off.He was shocked but what could he expect when he knew they were the same.

"I can't believe I'm talking about him.I never thought,I would meet him suddenly after all these years."She stares down at her hands feeling nervous.

We never had a proper closure,She thought.

"He was my first love.I had never dated before so he was my first for everything we did as a couple."She continued making taehyung a little jealous inside but it wasn't her motive anyway.
"He made me so happy but it didn't last long.He broke my heart too.I don't want you to think of him badly but. ."She sighs,she knows taehyung is looking at her but she doesn't dare to look at him."He was so popular back then that I had to suffer.It's not his fault that I faced bullying but It was really hard to deal with the judgemental stares and constant bullying for being in a relationship with him.The fact he didn't care at all hurted the most.I didn't believe when my friends told me he was dating someone else behind my back but at the end,It turned out to be truth.It was so stupid of me to think that someone would fall for-"she stopped talking as taehyung takes her hand in his before slightly squeezing it.

He hates seeing her like this.

He would be lying if he didn't felt as if someone pinched his heart at the sight of how hurt the girl is.He wants to be someone who can protect her,he wants her to be at ease.So,he brings her closer before wrapping his hands around her tiny waist.

He draws soothing circles around her back.

"You have me now!"he mumbles under her hair that just makes her smile.

Taehyung would have kissed her again but the battle that was going in his mind stopped him from doing so.He came here to see her for the last time but seems like destiny wanted something else.