51. Lance- Back On Earth

Okay, okay, I'm obviously happy that I now have 9k reads, but seriously. Let's address the topic I had shared with you guys in the previous oneshot.

I know that you guys just want to read, and might find these Author's Notes tedious and boorish, but seriously. I need to address this topic and spread the word before it gets too out of hand.

Voltron might get cancelled if this keeps happening.

No joke, the producers and the cast are enraged and Josh Keaton personally delivered an explicit response towards this matter, and me, as a part of this now broken fandom, I'm not happy about this.

Voltron is a show where people gather to celebrate the creation of these amazing characters, and I think a large, large, large chunk of the fandom would not be happy if it got discontinued because of a silly fucking outrage.

I'm sorry for wasting your time, but for the (again) 9k reads I got on this book, and the 175k followers the Voltron Instagram has, I think the fandom is pretty large, and SOME of which need to just stop.

Just please, for the sake of the rest of the fandom, and this show... Please, just stop and leave this in the past.

Thank you all,

Kiwi

P.S.: Your comments are seriously the best part of my day. I love each and every one of you for actually reading this book and commenting the best things ever. I feel so blessed.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Finally. We were going back to Earth. Years and years of turmoil, bruises, blood, sweat, and tears, it was finally over. I sighed as I watched the familiar blue planet come into view. Tears started to well up in my eyes as I recalled the fond memories with my parents, playing in the vast cotton fields.

Lance, my boyfriend, walked behind me and kissed my head, wrapping an arm around my waist. He smiled as I ran my hand through his newly cut hair.

"Are you liking the Shiro-side cut so far?" I mused, kissing his cheek. He grinned, the scar on his lip broadening.

"It's turning out great, but Allura cut it a little too far..." he chuckled, feeling the side of his head, admiring the new floppy mohawk in the glass.

I hummed and sat down on the couch

"What are you most excited for?" he asked me, placing me onto his lap as he sat down. I kissed his lips and smiled.

"For my old folks to meet you."

(Timeskip)

I fell onto my knees as I saw the sign on the lawn, tears pouring out of my eyes.

<SOLD>

"No, no, no..." I whispered, "No, no, no, no, no, no, no... This is not happening... Please..." I turned around and slowly walked back to the small hover-bike.

"Babe, everything oka-"

"Shut up, and drive, McClain," I said harshly, getting onto the bike. This isn't happening. This was not how I imagined it to be. Where were they now?

"Babe, is everything alright?" he asked quietly, halting to a stop on the side of the road. I clenched my fist and jaw, tears spilling out of my eyes.

"It's not fine, Lance," I whimpered, voice shaking. He clicked his tongue and embraced me in a hug.

"They're gone!" I wailed, crying into his shoulder, "My family is gone!" Lance patted my back, cradling me in his arms.

"(Y/N)... Please don't cry, it breaks my heart..." he whispered, peppering kisses on my forehead. I sniffed and wiped my eyes.

"Lance... Just... Keep on driving," I whispered, forcing him to turn in front, wrapping my arms tightly around his torso. He sighed and placed his hands on the handle-bars, kissing my head one last time.

"You have us as a family, baby girl, don't forget that."

(Timeskip)

I calmed down once we reached Lance's house. I smiled as their family caught him in a tearful embrace and welcomed me as well.

"Lance, I'd never thought you'd bring back such a beautiful girl!" his mother cooed, pinching my cheek. I giggled nervously and looked at her.

"Come into the kitchen!" she shouted, dragging me into the room. I yelped slightly and collided into Lance's brother.

"I-I'm so sorry!" I stuttered, picking him off of the ground.

"It's okay, I've already fallen for you~" he purred, kissing my hand. I swiped it away and poked his nose.

"Sorry Marco, Lance already used that one on me," I giggled, crossing my arms. He smiled and rolled his eyes.

"He learned from the best, as usual," Marco sighed, looking at Lance, who was preparing lunch. I smiled.

"I should probably go help," I said, walking forwards. Marco nodded.

"Have fun with that. I'm helping Veronica with the dessert." I smiled before going to help my boyfriend make the fried rice.

"Babe," I hummed, kissing the back of Lance's neck, wrapping my arms around his torso. He chuckled and kissed my head.

"Careful sweetheart, the pan's hot," he chided, pointing to the pan on the fryer, adding spices to the dish. I took a deep sniff.

"Mamá, it smells really good!" I complimented, giving her a kiss on the head. She chuckled and kissed my cheek.

"Child, you are too nice," she said sweetly, before rushing over to get the bread out of the oven.

"Is there anything I can do to help?"

"Maybe help my bebé cook the rice correctly. He's never been good with cuisine. But there was one other friend... Honk, Hank, or something like that..."

"You mean Hunk?"

"Ah, yes. That kid was an amazing chef."

"Yeah, he even managed to create dishes out of this weird goo substance. I mean, there had to be some way to get nutrition during the trip," I giggled, stirring the rice with a spoon. After a few minutes, I think it was done.

"Here, try it, abuela," I said, lifting the spoon up, scooping some of the rice out so Lance's grandmother could try it.

"Mmm, muy bien!" she said, giving me a thumbs up. I giggled and poured the rice onto a serving plate. After everyone had gathered around the table, the air was filled with laughter and warmness, reminding me of my home.

I could get used to this.