61. Coran- Younger

(Requested)

Young! Coran x Reader

Q & A Coming Soon! Put questions here ----->

I got tagged, hehe

The Q & A is going to be so much fun.

It will be on the end of the next chapter. (Lance x Reader)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

I groaned in frustration as Coran started fiddling with Alfor's scepter.

"Coran Hieronymus Wimbleton Smythe!" I shrieked, startling the young ginger, "What the quiznack do you think you're doing, touching the Lord's things?"

"I-I didn't know, everything is just so pretty!" he exclaimed, trying to defend himself. My moody exterior broke, and I gave him a soft smile.

"Look, just... try not to touch anything else. You don't want King Alfor getting mad at you. Remember what happened last time?" I chided, wiping a statue. Coran gulped and laughed nervously.

"I had to go to the blacksmith and work on a self-cleaning pod..."

"And what happened there...?"

"I didn't do my work," Coran pouted, scrubbing the floor. I giggled and gathered all my rags and washing materials.

"Well, I'm done for the day, I'll see you when you are, too," I scoffed, a smile gracing my features. Coran moaned in complaint and scrubbed the tiles furiously.

"Wait for me! I'll be done in a tick!"

"I'll be waiting."

(Timeskip)

I breathed out, the warmness of my breath making a small cloud of fog in the Altean atmosphere.

"It is beautiful out here, isn't it?" Coran said, gazing fondly at the beautiful flowers. I smiled, a blush dusting my cheeks, as I picked one, and sniffed it, savoring the sweet scent.

"Yes, yes it is," I replied softly, holding it delicately in my hands.

"It suits you." I turned to Coran, my blush becoming darker by the second.

"Y-You think so?"

"I know so."

"Thanks... Coran," I said, giggling like a schoolgirl, putting the flower down.

"I'll see you tomorrow."

(Timeskip)

I whispered sweet nothings into the Klanmurl's ears, hoping to calm it down. It nodded as it walked towards me, burying its head in my arms. I laughed and pet its head, singing a small lullaby.

"Hush little baby, don't you cry, mum's gonna buy you a gem tonight, but if that gem doesn't shine, we'll get you a rocking bhi," I sang, scratching its head. The Klanmurl purred, and dozed off into a sleep. I set its head down, and pet its ears one last time before tending to the Vhelos.

"Coran, can you help me retrieve the kalp for the Vhelos? They haven't eaten yet, and I don't want to find out what that looks like!" I called, using my hands to nuzzle the small animals.

"Okay! ... Where is that again?"

I groaned, smacking my forehead.

"They're near the Tujers, bottom left!"

"Alright!"

I sighed and looked at the little fury animal.

"What am I going to do with him?" I chuckled, patting its head. The animal hummed and nuzzled its head into my hand more. I smiled and sat down, the Vhelo curling up in my lap.

"I have the food, (Y/N)!" Coran said brightly, carrying a bucket of crushed yellow flowers.

"Thanks Coran," I replied, taking the bucket. I grabbed a handful and put it near the Vhelo's mouth. It sniffed the food before eating it happily, face almost buried in my hand. I gave Coran a thumbs up as more Vhelos gathered around for their meal.

"Here you go, yeah! Eat up, little fellas..." I cooed, patting their heads as they ate.

"Okay, I think that's my duties for the morning."

(Timeskip)

I sat in my room, frowning as I tried to smooth out my skirt.

"Okay, so evidently I was invited to the royal ball??" I thought, fixing my earrings, "But who's going to take me?" I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in!" The door slid open to reveal Coran, hair tied back into a small bun, still wearing his normal clothing.

"Coran, you look quite dashing today," I complimented, "Who's the lucky sparrow you're taking?"

"Actually, it's you!" he piped, holding a hand out.

"Me?!" I sputtered, "ME?!"

"Yes, did I not say it correctly?"

"N-No! It's that..." I stopped, thinking of an evening with Coran. I almost drooled, but stopped myself from doing so.

"What time are we wasting? Let's go have fun at the ball!" I giggled, dragging him to the main hall.

"What is it with you women and your mood swings?!" Coran complained, trying to keep up. I laughed as we approached the elaborate ballroom.

Shiny, blue crystals hung from the ceiling, as small, hovering plates were giving out small pastries.

"Coran..." I gasped, "It's all so beautiful..." He chuckled.

"I guess it's supposed to be, after all, we're celebrating Altea's 3,478th anniversary," he said, linking my arm with his, "If my calculations are correct." I laughed lightly and kissed his cheek.

"Whatever anniversary of Altea this is, I'm glad to be spending it with you, Coran." His face was dusted with red as he looked at me,

"L-Likewise."

(Timeskip)

I was exhausted, and eventually found myself collapsed on the balcony.

"What a splendid night," I breathed, looking at Coran. He was also panting.

"Indeed."

"Do you know what would make it even better, Coran?"

"No?"

"A kiss from you," I said, grinning. Coran blushed and turned away.

"I can't..."

"Why not?"

"What if it all goes wrong? What if you don't like me anymore?" he panicked, pulling at his hair. I giggled and cupped his cheeks.

"I won't ever stop loving you." I pressed my lips to his and closed my eyes for a sweet kiss. Coran visibly relaxed and placed his hands on my shoulders, not trying to touch my waist, like a true gentleman.

I picked up his hands and put them on my waist, allowing him to envelope me in a hug, our lips still touching.

Once we broke apart, I stared at his eyes fondly.

"I love you."

No other words could mean more to me than that as we locked lips again.