Win or Die

Roses POV
It was dark already and I just felt great. Ready to face ultimate breaks and cuts, and just out of this world to have the honor to fight the monster called Jeff. And with everybody watching, I'll surely be respected after I die or win as a result of this fight.

And yeah, Slender was out of the house for tonight. Usually he would stop shit like this when it came to my little quarrels with Jeff, but not today. Of course not today...

"Yo Rose!" Jeff called, "Ready little girl?"

I took a deep breath and tried to look as confident as possible. I cracked my hand before it was going to be broken so that I could feel how it is to move before I couldn't anymore.

I nodded and gripped onto my knife like my life depended on it, which it did. And as soon as I did, Jeff lunged at me like the animal he was.

He knocked me down to the grass, getting on top of me and pinning down my chest with his knees and weight. I couldn't breathe, and I grabbed onto his hands to keep him from stabbing me. The knife was just inches before my face, and the horrifying sadistic look in Jeff's eyes just made me sick.

Finally Jeff missed and stabbed the ground, giving me the opening to get my knife and try to shoot at him. He dodged, getting off of my body and getting his knife.

Swiftly, before I could take another breath, he threw the knife right into my shoulder. Intense pain flowed through down my left arm, blood oozing out of the wound.

And despite the pain, I threw myself onto Jeff and chucked my knife into his cheek, ripping his scars and revealing a flood of crimson red. He screamed in pain, punching the knife deeper into my shoulder.

That move just fucking hurt, and if it weren't for this life threatening situation right now, I would be crying in pain.

But it was no time for tears, so moving quickly I took the weapon out of my shoulder and tried throwing it into Jeff. But I missed sadly, and so he stood and kicked me right in the face, where my eyes were wide open.

A burning sensation was in my eye now, and I could already feel the bruises coming in. I shouted in pain as I clutched my throbbing eye and cheek as if it would make it better. I could already feel tears and beads of blood streaming out of my injured eye, and I knew my sight would be damaged in the long run.

Goddamnit Ethan better respect me after this for the rest of his life...

With me screaming in utter pain, Jeff then strongly took his knife and shoved it right into the side of my chest. I could feel the blade slide between two of my ribs, slicing through my muscles and lightly touching my lung. Any deeper then I would die.

I screamed again, my whole entire body now covered in blood. I felt as if the world was spinning, everything blurred with red and black. All I felt was excruciating pain, having difficulty staying alive and breathing properly. Panic was now rushing through my veins, my body wanting to give up and stab myself right across the neck to end it all.

"Have you gotten weaker?" Jeff asked standing up, "I thought you were a lot tougher than this. This is just pathetically funny to see you so weak."

I couldn't speak, despite wanting to curse out at Jeff and BEN. I just laid still on the grass, twitching as my wounds throbbed like a second heartbeat. With my good eye, I glared at Jeff with all of the hatred I could muster.

He laughed quietly and took out the knife in my chest, setting of little explosions agony throughout my entire chest. I groaned as he wiped the knife clean with his stained sweatshirt, his smile wider than ever.

"Well I think we're done here. If I were to continue fighting you, you would die. And then Slenderman would destroy me."

All of the Creepypasta's laughed as they hid there vicious smiled behind their hands. Humiliated, I closed my eyes and hid like the coward I was.

I heard Jeff say goodbye and most of the pastas go back inside, leaving me in a pool of my own blood.

It was quiet now, and because I knew I healed faster than all of the other Creepypasta's, I could already feel all of my wounds start turning into bloody scabs.

The pain was of course still there, proud and absolutely torturous. I cursed under my breath and slowly got up on my knees.

My breath was shaky, and I was crying blood out of my left eye. I got up and clutched onto my side.

"God damn I have gotten weaker...what is wrong with you Rose?" I whispered, disappointed.

After that I walked into my room, everybody staring with shame glittering in their eyes. They all made jokes as I walked, mocking me, giggling like children.

Fuck them all...ruthless, soulless, mad monsters... They don't understand what it means to care...and they never will.

I sat down on my bed as darkness started engulfing the room, my head becoming drowsy with pain and sleep. And then I entered my mind full of evilness and hatred.

AN// Pretty bad chapter. But still, hope you enjoyed.