Chapter 14

75 for update
20 comments
& get chapter 1 of broken to 20 votes!!

lauren

i left the room and followed johnny into his room. just as he was about to close the door, i put my foot in it.

"john," i said with a comforting tone.

"what?" he groaned as he fell back on his bed.

"i know you're jealous," i smirked waking over to his bed and sitting on the very edge.

"so what? you just came here to rub it in my face, huh?" he asked.

"no. i came here to tell you that if you really like kenzie, and really want her to be yours, then you need to step up your game!"

"ugh."

"i'm serious! sooner or later her and brandon will hang out and get closer," i insisted.

he let out a groaning sound in response.

"johnny, i know you like her. girls fall way too easily, you need to make sure you catch her before brandon does."

"you're right," he sighed throwing his hands over his face, "so what do i do?"

"take her out somewhere, ask her on a date, i don't know, just make sure she knows how you feel!" i replied.

"how exactly did you know i liked her?" he asked me as his eyebrows furrowed together.

"oh please, i can see it from a mile away." i smiled.

"see what?" he asked

"love. and i'm talking about from both sides," i winked.

"you think she loves me back?" he asked with his teenage boy voice cracking in the process.

"of course. both of you care so much for each other, it makes me wish i had something like that," i whispered.

"lauren no one is gonna be good enough for you, well at least in my standards, i hope you know that," he said taking me by surprise as he sat up.

"thank you john, i appreciate that." i smiled and we both leaned in and held each other in our arms.

we at there for a little while until i realized i should probably get back.

"i should probably get back to those two 'love birds' before they start making out," i joked before walking out of the room, earning a glare from johnny.

when i walked in, it was almost the opposite of what i thought.

brandon had a giant smirk on his face where as mackenzie looked like she had seen a ghost.

"kenz?" i asked, she looked up at me and i could see it in her eyes that something was wrong, i could always tell when something was off with her.

she gave me a look in her eyes like she was in trouble, so i spoke up, trying to relieve my best friend of her pain.

"well sorry brandon but my mom said we're going out soon, so you should probably get going," i said adding a chuckle to lighten the mood.

"oh yeah no problem, it was nice meeting you today lauren. see you later kenzie!" he said before walking out of my room and soon the house.

as soon as she left, kenzie released a breath and laid down.

"what happened?" i asked laying down next to her.

"um," she began breathless, "nothing."

"i know it's something. did he say anything? do anything to you?"

"i-i can't tell you."

"why?" i asked.

"because he said he'd hurt me if i did."

******************************************

duh duh duh

well we all knew something was up with brandon.

i honestly love lenzie so much like sometimes i could honestly care less if jenzie is real bc kenzie and lauren are just so close and i love them so much

but then again jenzie is life and i will die if they aren't together

hahahahahah anyway... comment down below what you think and if you haven't checked out my new book, go do so!

and lol when i first write this chapter it only had 300 something words but then i was like hm let me add more detail and now there's nearly 700.

i bet all writers can relate.