50. Shiro- The Past

Okay, so this is the 50th oneshot, so congrats to me! But, I want to get something off my mind right before we start:

Apparently there has been some controversy going on in the VLD fandom where people are straight up THREATENING Josh Keaton (The Voice Actor Of Shiro) and his family because of ships (as in relationships).

First of all, you (addressing the people threatening him) have no right to even speak to Josh in that manner. He has done nothing wrong to you, and you don't get to speak about someone so special like that, over something so small. Literally, using CSA survivors as their arguments.

Next, do you have no shame? You, as a part of the beloved VLD fandom are threatening one of the beautiful people that give you this. Please, get your shit together and "fuck off." (Directly quoted from one of the comments about Josh Keaton.)

To top it off, you are pissing off everyone else around you. I could go on and on about this topic, but for those of you who actually have sensitivity, respect, and common sense, I'll cut this short.

To anyone who supports the people dissing Josh Keaton, you are disgusting, plague spreading animals. Fuck off and unfollow me now. If you don't, and go to my inbox and spam me about how Josh Keaton deserves this, I will personally block you and make sure to tag you so that everyone knows it is you.

This is the same treatment you are giving Josh. Putting his name under a bad rep and dissing him openly. Writing this message was a big time-waster for me, and the people reading this.

If you support Josh and hold no grudges about him, I am sorry. I am so sorry you have to go through this. Please, of you see any of this activity on Wattpad, please email/DM me so that I can report them.

Thank you, and enjoy the oneshot.

-Kiwi

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

I smiled as I held my boyfriend's hand as we strolled along the planet.

"Do you remember the times when things were simpler?" he sighed, running a hand through his hair. I cocked an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?"

"You know, back on Earth, at the Garrison."

"What about them?"

"I clearly remember my first time seeing you in my class," he chuckled, kissing my temple and sitting down on the soft sand with me. I giggled and sat on his lap, back touching his chest, eyes looking at the violet-streaked sky.

"What was it like, Mr. Shirogane?" I mimicked, holding my hand covering one eye so I looked like Iverson. Shiro laughed and hugged me closer.

"You were the most beautiful person I'd ever seen," he muttered, hands fiddling with my hair, "I loved seeing you and Keith work together, since you were the only one who could cooperate with him. I got jealous sometimes, too."

"No you didn't."

"Yes, yes I did, (Y/N)."

"Keep going."

"Once you were transferred to the main lab to conduct more experiments on the ships that would sooner or later take Mr. Holt, Matt, and I to Kerberos, I couldn't see you everyday. I was lucky even if I got to see you once or twice a month. I felt more distant from you," Shiro sighed, laying his chin on my head.

"But once you finally came back, I was about to leave for the Kerberos mission in a few weeks..."

"That's when you confessed," I scoffed, smirking. Shiro rolled his eyes and pecked my cheek.

"Mmhm. Better then than never, right?"

"I wouldn't be with you if you didn't, so I suppose so," I teased, kissing his jaw. A groan rumbled from his throat.

"Well then, tell me your point of view, then, Miss (Y/N)," Shiro snapped, kissing the back of my neck. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"When you came into the class... I immediately felt attracted to you as well..." I admitted, smiling at my boyfriend. He made kissy faces and I smacked his shoulder lightly.

"I'm trying to tell a story here!" I grumbled angrily, face flushed. He smirked and kissed my lips, cupping my face in his hands. I kissed back, pulling away after a few seconds.

"Let me tell my story, Takashi~" I whined, burying my face into his chest more. I waited a few moments, and when he said nothing, I began.

"After the few semesters we were together, I honestly felt like I was going to explode when you were next to me," I giggled in embarrassment, "My face was on fire, and Kimi teased me everywhere I went.

"I wasn't, however, the slightest bit relieved when I heard that I was going to the main lab to do some research on the ship that was going to Kerberos. But it was a too good of an opportunity to miss... So I went, and dealt with the pain of not seeing you for over a year.

"But when I finally came back, I found out that the ship I had been testing was designed to take you to Kerberos. I started to worry. But, the day after I had a full blown panic-attack, you came to confess to me.

"You couldn't have believed how happy I was. I started to imagine what we would be like in the future, and... then you left. You left, and you never came back... I was heartbroken, desperate, and finally booted out of the Garrison, due to my lack of response.

"Keith found me and treated me like an older sister. Years later, we found you," I whispered, clasping Shiro's hand, feeling hot tears slide down my cheeks. Shiro quietly gasped and turned my eyes to meet his.

"Doll, don't cry..." he whispered, hugging me close to his chest, kissing the tears away, "I'm right here now, so don't remember the bad dreams." I stopped mid-sentence and wrapped my arms around him.

"Takashi..." I whispered, sobbing softly, "You have no idea how glad I am to have the real you back..." Shiro smiled and hugged me.

"Forget about the past, it's behind us. Now is now, and I have you in my arms." I smiled gratefully at the Japanese male and connected my lips to his, right on time for the stars to appear above us, showering us with the white light.