How?

POV: Lindsey

When I enter my hotel room, my heart is as heavy as lead. Even heavier... I don't have anymore reason to go on. Why me? Why him?... God! What have we done to you? What's wrong with us? On my bed, Lilu was waiting for us to come back. He looks as sad as me... Did he guess? I sit down next to him and he walks on the cushions, stumbling, and lies down on my knees.

"Poor of you, you've waited for us all this time... You are lucky you don't know how I feel. I have just lost my loved one, lost a half of my heart. But you don't care, do you? I would like to be a dog like you, That way I wouldn't feel responsible for the pain of everyone."

At that moment, my stomach came up to my throat and I ran to the toilets to empty it.

When I get out, my throat burns. I have one desire: sleep. But Gavi stays stuck in my mind. I feel like he is going to knock gently at my door, sick his head inside, smile at me and take me in his arms to kiss me. But he is not. He will NEVER be able to do tis again! And I will never see his smile again! NEVER!!!! I get up and look et the girl in front of me in the mirror. She looks like if she is dying too. Her eyes are deep in their wholes. She is very thin but a bump sticks on her tummy. A bump on my tummy?!! Never! Oh damn it is coming back again... I won't eat for a week... Why isn't he here to help me with it?

**********************

I didn't eat at lunch today. Why would I? I am only a small human being that can't ever control her emotions... I didn't practice my violin today, it doesn't matter, we won't be oing tomorrow's concert.

from: Lindsey                       to: Crew

-> meeting in ten minutes.

**********************

-" So here we are. I say. The concert is tomorrow. We won't be able to do it. We are all upside down and we don't have anymore pianist. I am sick and I vomited all day. I would really have loved to do it, I am so sorry Lucy... I can't. I am going to send a message to my fans, send them the money back and...

-No! Interrupts Lucy.

-What?

-I said no. We must do this concert. Not for me, but for Gavi. When your grandmother died, you did the next show because she wanted you to do it! Gavi said: show must go on. So the show WILL go on!

-But when she died I had a week. Here it's it's...

-But it's Ok! Gavi really wanted to do this concert with me, he told me. We can't cancel it. He wouldn't have wanted us to cancel a show because of him. We have the piano's recording, not having Gavi next to us is not a problem, we have him IN our hearts, and in every fan's heart! Gavi wanted to make this concert so we will make it. That's all."

She stood up and went away.

Lucy's right. We will make it.

 We will make it