1+1=<3

POV: Lucy

We are staying in a hotel for a few days, until my first concert with Lindsey and her crew. I am sooooooooooooo excited but sooooooooooooooo scared! There will literally be thousands of people in front of me! Lindsey and I are rehearsing in a small room that the hotel lends us. Everything here is so cool! Brooke, Lindsey and I are best friends and we are all having so much fun together. However Gavi scares me a little... His dad came with us for the tour. He says it's to have fun with us but I don't believe him. We all know that he came to stay with his son. Gavi has a throat cancer. The medicine he takes made him lose his hair ad this is why he always wears a hat. His cancer is not getting better, and even if he is always enthousiastic, I can see he is getting more and more tired.

However. We are still all having fun and I love playing with Brooke, she is amways funny. But today, instead of spending the afternoon with her, I decided to spend time with Lindsey. I walk all the way up to her room and when I enter, the room is empty. As I turn around to look for her, I hear some noises in her bathroom, people speaking, and they sure aren't showering. They are two. I peek through the door lock and what I see gives me a shock. In the bathroom, I see Lindsey and Gavi that... that... kiss????!!! Whoa! My heart missed a beat. They love each other in secret? but why don't they tell it! They must have a good reason. Shocked, I silently turn around and get back in my room. I mustn't tell anyone.

*************

I am well aware that Lindsey and Gavi were only best friends. This is a fanfiction and it's completely fictionnal. Please understand this is only for the story. 😊❤