Oh...my...god.

POV:Lucy

After having played "Shadows", "Phantom of the Opera" and "Song of the Caged Bird", we start "Electric Daisy Violin". My arms, back and fingers are aching and torture me, but I am so happy to be able to play Lindsey's song in front of an audience, and it makes me forget the pain.

I like this music so much, it is the first one I studied. I could play it while sleeping! I let the music intoxicate me, and I dance, tirelessly. All these steps I danced so many times, at last in front of an audience!

Suddenly, my heard skips a beat. In the public, in front of me, a girl wears sunglasses. But not only sunglasses. She wears a scarf. In the middle of June??!! She surely doesn't want to be recognised but... is she really the one I think about? No it's impossible. I continue to dance, on this song I know so well. But my heart beats so fast, I just can't stay calm! I feel myself getting all red of anxiety and I see William looking weirdly at me. He can see I'm not that well. Suddenly, the girl puts down her scarf and leans to say something to her neighbor. He wears a black hat... no... GAVI!?!?

Oh...my...god... I am playing "Electric Daisy Violin" in front of... LINDSEY STIRLING!!!!!!

Just at that moment, my eyes stop into hers, and my cheeks start burning me. "Calm down Lucy, calm down, you know this music by heart! Forget about her and it will be perfect!" My fingers get stiff and I can't play anymore, I try to calm down as much as I can but her eyes kept stuck in front of mine and she seems to be the only thing I can see right now. She...is...listening...at...me...playing...one...of...HER SONGS!!!!!! I close my eyes a few seconds and concentrate on my violin so that I don't play wrong notes. I finally manage to forget about it and I put all my heart in my music. I dance, more than I can, jump higher than ever and play more beautifully than I can!

I manage to finish the song (I won't say my song given that She's there! I can't believe it! why??) perfectly. I have played it so beautifully!

The audience cheers, I have never been so much cheered of my life! And I am relieved to see that she appreciated what I played. I look at Antony, to see if he has seen her, and he nods. "He has seen her. I am not dreaming! She really is here!" Somewhere, in the crowd, someone screams "A last one!" And now, everyone is asking us to play a last song. Even Lindsey Stirling and her friends. Really? They are asking me to play more? This is just insane! Yes, Lindsey's not alone! I can see next to her, her sister, the drummer, the pianist and... Oh my God! Her cameraman is filming me! Who gave him the permission! Copyright! OK. I'm not the one who should say that, but still!

OK. I MUST finish this "Lindsey Stirling Mix". I whisper to Antony "Spontaneus Me!" and he nods. I start playing the music and dance, all these steps, so much practiced. We cannot make one mistake.

We cannot.

**********

Hi everyone! Here's a new chapter!

thanks so much for all the votes! Sorry that I don't update so much, I have a lot of work... I hope you like it, don't forget to comment, to say what you would like me to change, not to change etc...

^_^ see ya! :-*