Welcoming and funny company

POV: Lucy.

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!

The second my alarm clock stoke off, I jumped out of bed it's at last (or should I say: already) the audition's day! I must be per-fect! I take a one minute shower and dress up as fast as I can. I put on a skin-tight jeans ans T-Shirt on whitch is written YOLO. I must feel comfortable in my clothes. I ran downstairs and ate a big bowl of cereals. I then brush my teeth three times to be sure tio have a perfect smile. I am Lucky I have never had braces, and I never will! I make up and put on some eye-liner to make my big brown eyes even wider. I only wear some for special occasions and now... I look ad the kitchen's clock. It is 7.30 am. I have ne hour left. Only one hour. ONE HOUR!!!! OMG!!! I leave a message for my parents on the door, saying that I am gone and that I love them (all parents love when you say you love them. And today I need their love to go through all these emotions!) because everyone is still sleeping. I then go in the forest to finish practicing my violin without waking anyone.

I walk for about fifteen minutes and I stop in the middle of the threes to play "Crystallize". I love practicing my violin in the forest! Robins and nightingales sings the song with you, woodpeckers mark the beat, while the rustling leaves make the song even more beautiful!

When I stop playing, I notice a Young deer that has stopped a few meters away from me to listen yo my music. He seems to be enjoying it! He doesn't seem afraid!

I start playing the "Autumn" from Vivaldi's Four Seasons and he doesn't move. He just stays here, listening at me during my whole rehearsal. At 8.30 am, I put back my violin in my case and start heading to the Music School. The deer follows me ona few meters, like if he was asking for more, but finally goes back into the deep forest. Welcoming and funny company!

When I arrive at theMusic School, I see Janee sitting in the couch of the entrance. I tell her the funny story of my new friend from the fprest and we start discussing about the fact that animals ARE music lovers!

-"Hi girls! Wow you are so early! says the music school director.

-Hello M. James! Welle we wouldn't arrive after them!

-You're right! I'll open you the big room so that you can work all together.

-Thank you!"

After opening the door, He climbs up the stairs to get to work, leaving Jane and I alone. We decided to stay in the entrance, waiting for Lindsey and her tean to arrive. We would get Inside with them. It's more polite. I'm so glad my friend is with me. She makes me forget a bit about this stolach ache that gets worst each time the clock hand continues turning...