"our school has talent" part 2

I had only 4 days to prepare myself for the finals. Thanks to my "All of me" song, I will be singing and playing "Shatter Me" Of Lzzy Hale and Lindsey Stirling. I have been practicing until late at night and early in the morning. I WANT this special prize and I am gonna have it!

Before I leave, Sandra tells me :"Remember you are the most talented and you have practiced a lot... But the other ones have also practiced!"

***********************************************

Waiting behind the scene is unbearable! The other competitor is Nina Bonvallet (Media). Popular and snobbish, I can't stand her. She came on the scene and sang something I didn't even listen to, just because I don't want to stress myself, but also because I hate her. Why do I hate her? Because she is nasty, and partly because she is Luis' girlfriend. I put down my violin in a corner of the table, to stressed to practice now.

When it is my turn to get on stage, I turn around to get my instrument... but it is not where I have left it! I immediatly think about what happened a few weeks ago with Luis... No it can't be! Not twice! Not just before the final show!

"Lucy?" calls the jury

I turn around and look in every corner of the room. IT WAS ON THIS TABLE!!! I can't find my violin and I am nearly crying now... I stress even harder as time goes by.... Why can't is stop??

"Lucy?" calls the jury a second time.

Jane bursts in and shouts at me:

-My god what are you doing Lucy? Are you mad? Everybody's waiting!

-I... I can't find my violin! I sob. It was there!

-Lucy not twice...

-I swear! Look! It is nowhere!

Jane looks around but can't see anything.

"Miss Charter you have one minute to present yourself or you will be eliminated!"

-Oh no... whispers Jane. You have to tell the jury wright now! i will look for your violin."

I run to the jury as fast as I can. I am shaking of fer and sobs. My life is falling apart everyday... I run as fast as I can down the corridors, life goes on so quickly! When I arrive in front of the jury, I have only 20 seconds left.

-"We are sorry Miss Charter, rules are rules.

-But I tell you it's not my fault! Please, could you try to

-No! he interrupts me. You have 10 seconds left.

Jane arrives as I was going to reply something nasty.

-I can't find it.... I looked everywhere...

-They don't want to help. They don't want to hear anything...

We go back to the room where my violin disappeared, my heart melting. It's finished. Nina won the competition. We enter and...

IT'S HERE??????

On the table, where i had left it, is my violin. I can't have dreamt!! It wasn't there! Jane would have seen it!!! Who hid it?? I'm gonna KILL HIM!!!

"The jury!!" screams Jane!!

I grab my violin and rush to the jury. I have never ran as fast before!

-"Mister! I found it! I have it! Please say yes! say yes!

-No... we are sorry. The competition is over. We have tidied everything."

Hearing this tears my heart. Why? Why are they all so mean with me?

I hide myself alone in the toilets and let my tears roll down my cheeks. I'm tired of all this!