Insomnia

POV: Lucy Media: Vivaldi's Four Seasons

As soon as I arrived at home, I jumped onto my bed and started doing trampoline on it to evacuate the overflow of energy I had before calling Jane. I tell her everything. She herdly believes me and I understand it. Statistically, what juste happened to me is impossible!Lindsey Stirling just asked me to work with her!!! I had to tell her three times before she understood everything. And at the end, she told me she would come with me the next day.

-Yeah, I agreed. If you are here, I would be less stressed, ad I will surely play better!

-Ok great! So let's meet at 8.30 am?

-Perfect!

After hanging up, I call the music school director so that he can give me a room for tomorrow. I'm Lucky to be a good musician.In fact, I'm the best musician of the music school! That way, he likes me a lot! Seeing that what I ask him is very important, he aggrees to let me go in the big concert room. That way, we will have enough space and Lindsy will be well recieved. And to give us this room, he moved away the choir. He's so nice!

Then, as you can guess..... suspense..... I practiced my violin! Haha! Don't hide it, you were surprised I did that! I practiced until 11.30 pm. I did'nt only practice Lindsey's musics, because she might ask me to play Something else, so I practiced Vivaldi's "Autumn".

-"Sweetie, if you don't want to be too tired tomorrow with Lindsey you should go to sleep! I'm sorry we won't be there for you because I have to drive your sister to Paris and mum has a meeting. Call us as soon as you come home to tell us everything! But I'm sur you will do this brilliantly! Lindsey will be so dazzled that even her sunglasses won't be enough!
-Thank's dad! Promise! I'll call you! I love you!"
He kisses me on the forehead and goes to sleep. I put back my violin in it's box, put on my pyjama and tuck in my bed. However, I can't manage to go to sleep. I turn over again and again. What if she thinks that I play bad. What if she is strict and unkind? What if I play bad because of the stress? What if I broke my wrest? What I got kidnapped by a big strange man on the road, and that I died?
No don't worry, you saw it, she's really kind! Maybe, if you are lucky, she'll propose you a cereal bowl! And you play well, you know it, you have a good violin! So you have all the reasons to get on well with this audition! And if she decides not to take you, it's OK, you won't die! It's already great that you can play violin with her! And at least she was interessed by you! You have a really big talent!
Despites all my attempts to sleep and calm down, I still can't. I get up three times to go to the bathroom in 45 minutes to change my ideas. Finally, tireness manages to get me and I fall to sleep.

 Finally, tireness manages to get me and I fall to sleep

unfinished