Chapter XI: Why Can't You Show Me?

Camila's POV

I woke up in a bed that wasn't mine. But it didn't even freak me out to know it was Lauren's. In fact, I saw it coming as we climbed into it last night while still kissing.

Oh my god, we kissed. Hell, we full on made out, felt up and touched each other. It was a hell of a time I must admit. But that didn't mean we were about to begin an exclusive, committed relationship. No, definitely not.

Still... I liked it.

"Hey, you're up," Lauren came into the bedroom, clad in usual boxers and a T-shirt. I guess I didn't make it into my own pajamas as I remained in leggings and a crop top. But at least she didn't remove anything in the heat of the moment. That was respectful of her.

"Thanks," I grinned as she gave me a small cup of coffee.

"You sleep well?" she smirked before sipping her own.

"I think so," I bit my lip, studying her expression. An expression that looked proud that she got me into her bed.

"I like your voice in the morning. It's hot," she husked. Oop.

"Alright, Jauregui," I shook my head, setting down the coffee. "I know what you're doing."

"Oh, do you?" thick brows raised.

"Mhmm. You want to be 'friends' with me but your definition of friends is entirely different from how it's supposed to be," I chuckled. "How did I not see it coming after knowing what you do with Ally? Next thing I know I'll be your 'sister' who you enjoy sleeping with."

"Woah, woah, woah, you're nothing like Ally," she said a little aggressively.

"I'm not? Then why am I in your bed as we speak?"

"Not my fault we're still so attracted to each other," she shrugged. Oh no.

"No, Lauren," I felt weak all of a sudden. "This shouldn't be what I think it's gonna be."

"What's it gonna be?"

"I think we're heading into something too fast too soon. I slept in your bed with you for fucks sake."

"Hey, you kissed me right back last night," she breathed.

"I know, I know and maybe now I'm having second thoughts?" I nervously bit my lip, only for her to move in, cup my face and press her own against them. Her surprisingly but at the same time unsurprisingly soft, warm lips with a nice taste.

"Don't think that way, Camz. It's okay to be into it," she whispered delicately.

Gasping lightly, "Did you just call me Camz?"

"Yeah, changed it up," she muttered. "It's different. 'Cause... you're different."

I faced her full on, resisting to panic and pester her with the most amount of questions. What did that mean? Different? How was I different? Was that supposed to be a good kind of different? "You... you mean that?" was all I could get out as her eyes were basically hypnotizing me.

"Yeah," she lightly smirked which I found kind of beautiful. Oh god, what was happening? She was up to something, I just knew it. Did she do some voodoo witchcraft on me last night for me to suddenly feel so much for her now? At least I could tell she was lightening up to me. I could feel her acting like a real human being. Not fully but making good progress.

"Well, you're different too," I nodded. Clearly, she had been for the longest time. In a way she didn't even know about.

Chuckling, "Cool. Umm..." she looked down as if she were blushing. "Should we go get the boy now?"