Chapter XIII: All About Lauren Michelle

Camila's POV

The day had finally come. My debut album was up for pre-order! Available on the very last day of August.

After a long year of continuously writing, starting over, re-writing, recording, and experiencing new things, I had pretty much come to the end of the process with "CAMILA." And boy, had it been a ride.

Since getting to know Lauren again, she'd definitely helped me throughout this journey more than I ever thought she would. Not only had she been some of the inspiration behind a handful of these tracks but her own artistry had such an impact on me. I truly couldn't had been more thankful for her coming into my life at a pivotal time like this.

Not to mention she'd been the cutest peach lately. She smiled more, laughed more and seemed to enjoy life just a little bit extra nowadays. Of course her family life wasn't so delightful but she held her head up high and remained strong like she always had. I was also proud that Finn and I could be those lights helping her through the dark tunnel.

"Hahahaha, Camz!" she busted out into laughter, throwing her head back, while I was answering questions for a video.

I couldn't help but laugh at myself since I was getting tired and just wanted to goof off. It was my thing anyway and I was always a sucker for making Lauren laugh. Music to my ears.

"Lauren! I gotta get this done!" I cackled at her from the other side of the room.

"You're the one doing this to me," she giggled cutely.

"Maybe because I love hearing that pretty laugh," I had to flirt, knowing I was blushing like a crazy mess.

Also could throw in that it reminded me of our son's laugh but that would've given it away. But at this rate, I felt like Lauren wouldn't even be that mad if she knew now. Still.... you never really know.

"You love it, huh?" she smirked and stood up from where she was sitting. We were alone so I knew where this was going to go.

"Mhmm," I admitted, allowing for her to climb on top of me on the couch.

"You want me to show you what I love about you?" she husked, nuzzling her face into my neck.

"Oh my god, Lauren, we're on camera," my head turned to look at us in the view finder, about to get it on on film.

"Bet a lot of people would love to see our sex tape," she snickered, playful growling into my ear.

Laughing and pushing her off, "Not today, tiger. Now we have to delete this footage so we don't scar the editing people."

"True. I don't wanna make them jealous," she joked, taking the camera and shutting it off.

It got me thinking about when that day would come. I mean, we for sure had gotten close plenty of times as we shared a bed almost every night, but I was still hesitant in taking it all the way. Unlike her since she was down for it anytime, anywhere. She wasn't even my girlfriend but it didn't matter to her. You also didn't have to be her girlfriend to have her kid. Obviously. And that made me even more cautious.

"Lauren...?"

"Hmm?" she looked up from deleting the clips.

"I don't mean to make this weird or awkward but from the looks of where we're headed it's inevitable that things are gonna be happening quickly between us," I truthfully told.

"Well, it's kind of how I do things. Not that I'm pressuring you into having sex with me. But you can if you'd like," she smirked "innocently."

Chuckling, "No, I know that but it's just... you've been with a lot of women over the years."