Chapter Thirty Four:

It's day one of my spring break. And I'm bored out of my mind. Jason comes by every now and again, but Reena is my only entertainment, when she's not working herself.

My mom tries to keep my busy, trying to make sure I'm always occupied. But she's been working every since her and Michelle broke off their engagement.

As I sat on the couch, I hear my phone ring.

"Hello?"

"Derek? Hi! This is Katherine. Jason's mom."

"Oh. Hi Ms. McCann."

"Hey. Have you seen Jason?"

"Not today. Why?"

"Well... I've called him, but he isn't answering. Could you go over to check on him?" She asks.

"Uh... Sure." I say.

"Thank you. Oh and I'm sorry I couldn't make it to your baby shower. But I'll make it up to you, okay?"

"Okay. Thank you. I'll call you later, okay?"

"Okay. And be careful." She says hanging up.

"Derek! Are you here?" I hear Reena walk in.

"Where the hell am I suppose to be?" I say struggling to get off the couch.

"Hey daddy. Where you going?" She asks as I wobble into the kitchen.

"Jason's mom has been calling him and he hasn't been answering so I need a ride to his apartment."

"Oh. Okay. Well let me drive you." She says.

When we pulled up to the apartment, I see Jason's car as well as another. It looked like his roommates car, Alex.

"Come with me. I'll need a little help." I say getting out the car.

As we approach the door, i went to knock but it was opened slightly. It was kind of quiet but there were soft sounds coming from the bedroom. Like soft moans.

"Oh shit..." I hear a familiar voice hiss. My stomach turns as I realize what I was hearing.

"R-Reena?" I whimper.

"Stay here." She warns as she walks to the bedroom. I walk behind her and watch as she opens the door, revealing a sight I thought I'd never see.

Jason fucking some slut from behind. His eyes were closed, his hands planted on her hips.

"I can't believe you..." Reena says startling both of them.

Jason jumps off her, grabbing his pants and slipping them on. His eyes widen when he sees me.

"D-Derek... B-baby I-I can explain." He stammers.

My eyes were filled with tears. I couldn't think straight. Why was he doing this? Why did he do this?

He walks towards me and instantly I walk away towards the door. He grabs my hand, turning me to him.

"Derek please! Let me explain!" He yells.

"No! There's nothing to explain! How could you do this to me? To our baby, Jason? I hate you! I never want to see you again! Never!" I sob walking out of the door.

"Derek please..." He sobs.

"Stay away from him." Reena threatens him, running after me.

As I get to the car, I feel a sharp pain in my lower abdomen. It was horrible. It was worser than my cramps.

"Oh my god, Derek!" I hear Reena scream before I black out.

[Third Person]

He didn't mean for this to happen.