Chapter Four:

<Two Weeks>

Jason and I have been hanging out everyday for the past two weeks and I have to say I'm really enjoying it. We talk about a lot of things. Like music and movies and for the first time, I can actually be myself around him.

It's halfway into my summer vacation, and Jason wants to take me out.

On a date.

Yes. I've been asked out and to be honest I don't know how to feel. I mean I'm excited, but then again I'm nervous. I've never been on a date. And I feel like a girl.

I mean technically I'm half female but-

Anyway...

I had just gotten out of the shower and I was drying myself off. Jason's mom and my mom have been hanging out everyday since they got here, which has been great. And tonight was no different. They were going out while Jason was taking me out.

I dressed simple. Jeans, t-shirt and white Supras. I grabbed a grey cardigan to go over it and soon I was dressed.

"Derek! Jason's here!" I hear. My mom squeal. Instantly I felt butterflies in my stomach.

"C-coming!" I stammer, grabbing my phone and heading out of my room.

As soon as I see Jason, my eyes almost popped out of my head. He was dressed sort of like me. Except instead of a cardigan he wore a light purple jacket. And his hair reminded me of Justin's. When he saw me, his eyes lit up and a smile grew on his face.

"Hi handsome." He says coming up to me.

"H-hi." I stutter as he kisses my cheek.

"You ready?" He asks and I nod my head.

"Have fun." My mom says, smiling wide.

"So... How would dinner and then a movie at my place?" He asks as we were in the car.

"That sounds... Okay." I nod.

"Cool." He says.

We ended up going to a nice restaurant, and had a great dinner. It turned out better than I expected. After eating we headed to his apartment which was very nice.

"Wow... You live here alone?" I ask.

"Yeah... I do." He sighs putting his keys on the counter.

It was incredible. There was a breathtaking view of the city, and because it was night time, the lights were shining.

It was beautiful.

As I stood at the window, I felt two arms wrapping around my waist. My body tenses a little.

"It's okay. I'm not going to hurt you." Jason whispers against my cheek.

I bite my lip just a little as he trails kisses down my neck. I let out a ragged breath as they became heated.

"J-Jason..." I moan, moving away from him. I turn to face him, looking down at my hands, trying to find the words to say.

"I-I'm sorry. I-I shouldn't have kissed you... I-"

"No. It's not that... It's just..." I stammer, breathing heavy.

"What is it?" He asks.

"It's... It's just I haven't... Felt this way about someone since... Chris."

"Who's Chris?" He asks.

"A-a f-friend. H-he was m-my first."

"Your first?" He croaks coming closer to me.