Chapter Fourteen:

"He's just a friend?"

"I-I guess..."

"Derek Andre Bieber... Are you lying to me?" She asks.

I stayed silent for a while.

"Derek?"

"Okay... We went on a date. And he cares about me, but I don't know... If we're a couple."

"Why don't you ask him?"

"I'm scared to."

"Why?"

"B-because... I don't want to drive him away with questions." I mumble at the end.

"Do you like him?" She asks.

No. I think I love him. My head says.

"Y-yeah... A-a lot."

"And he likes you?"

"Well... He s-said he loved me."

"Did you say it back?" She asks.

"Y-yeah."

"Well then that's your answer. Ask him."

"Okay. I will. I have to go, but call me when you know when your coming home. Okay?"

"Okay. But do what I say, I'm serous."

"Okay... Bye Reena beena..."

"Bye DerBear."

After hanging up with Reena, I thought about her suggestion. I do need to know what Jason does. And if he's a bouncer for a club, I need to know.

"Baby?"

I turn to the door to see Jason walking in, a bright smile on his face.

"Hi..."

"Hi..." He mumbles sitting next to me. He leans in to kiss me but I move away.

"What did I do?" He asks.

"I need to ask you something." I say sitting up in the bed.

"Okay. Go ahead."

"Um... What is your job?"

His face falls. "W-where is this coming from?"

I sensed that he was getting mad. "Just a question."

"I-I... I hire girls for my uncles club."

"Oh... So it's true." I mumble.

"What's true?"

"My adoptive sister... Reena?"

"Reena Baker is your adoptive sister?"

I nod my head. "She said you're a good friend of hers."

"Yeah... We are. I got her a job there."

"Oh... Okay." I mumble.

"Derek, what's really bothering you?"

I couldn't help the deep sigh that came from my chest. "I-I'm just not sure of what we are."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean... Am I your friend, boyfriend-"

"Soulmate?"

My head shoots to his. "S-soulmate?"

He looks down at my hand. "Derek... I told you that I cares about you, that I loved you. And I know we've only dated for a month, but... I feel right about this. You're my soulmate. And I truly love you."

My heart melted then. And before I knew it, my lips crashed with his, my body straddling his as we share a passionate heated kiss.

"Baby... Wait." Jason chuckles, panting for his breath.

"I'm so sorry... I guess I got a little carried away." I say, giggling.

"It's okay." He smiles, biting his lip. He uses his thumb to trace my jawline. I move my hips a little, making his eyes close, a moan leaving his mouth.

"Baby... D-don't d-do that.." He hisses.

"W-why?" I whine, moving them again. His head leans back, another moan leaving his lips.

"Derek... Stop." He pants as I continue to roll my hips in a circle, my crotch basically rubbing against his erection.

"Derek please..." He whimpers. I giggle, stopping my movements.

"Sorry..." I smile. He huffs, staring up at me with adoring eyes.

"I can't wait... To make love with you." He says staring at my lips before kissing them.

"Neither can I." I mumble as we share a few kisses that turned into a full make out session.

God I love this boy.

(A/n: I love you guys so much, I wrote another chapter.

Hope you guys aren't disappointed.

so... The next chapter may shock you... So be prepared. You never know what will happen.😏💦👅

Love you for reading😘🌺)