Chapter Nineteen:

[Derek]

<First day of school>

"Derek? Are you up?"

I step out of the bathroom, a towel wrapped around my waist as I dried my hair.

"Yes ma. I'm up." I say muffled against the towel.

"Good. Breakfast is ready. So hurry up." She says walking out.

I sigh, pulling my outfit out for the day. It was simple, but I didn't pick it out. Jason did. It was a white t-shirt, jeans a a pair of white Supras he ordered for me.

I slip on my underwear and jeans, along with my socks and shoes. I look in the mirror at myself with out a shirt. I looked thicker, and my stomach was sticking out.

I felt like a complete chick, staring at my stomach in a side view. I couldn't help but wonder what I'd look like pregnant. I'd look pretty weird, considering I'm a guy, but I have girl parts. The uterus, the ovaries. Everything except the boobs. Which I'm kind thankful for.

"Baby... What are you doing?" I hear a masculine voice ask at my door. I jump a little, gasping at the sound.

"Jason... You scared the shit outta me." I pant.

"Oops... Sorry." He giggles.

"It's okay. What are you doing here anyway?" I ask grabbing my white t-shirt to slip on.

"Can't I see my beautiful man off to his first day as a senior?" He asks still standing at the door.

I smile. "That's sweet of you."

I fix my shirt, still examining my stomach. It was kind of freaking me out how it was poking out a little. It made me look fat.

"You're not fat, love." I hear Jason coo.

"I feel fat." I say sniffling as I softly sob.

He walks in, standing behind me, his arms wrapping around my waist as he kissed my cheek.

"Derek... C'mon. You're not fat baby. You're just... Thick... And I love you still." He says.

"I love you too." I say, sniffling and wiping my tears.

"Now no tears. It's your first day of school. you want to look your best. Don't you?" He coos wiping tears away.

I silently nod, rubbing my eyes.

"I just need to finish getting dressed and I'll be ready." I mumble.

"M'kay. But no more tears mister." He warns making me giggle.

"Yes sir." I say going into the bathroom to finish getting dressed.

As I was getting ready to brush my teeth, a smell invades my nostrils. It was the most disgusting smell I'd ever smelled. It was worse the smell of my period blood.

Ew. I can't believe I actually said that.

I tried to figure out where it was coming from, but suddenly felt a rush of nausea sweep over me. Lucky I was right next to the toilet, and reached before I puked on the floor.

After dry heaving a few more times, I flush the toilet. I was a little weak and lightheaded from all the puking, but I found some strength to get up and brush my teeth.

I walk into my room, grabbing my phone and book bag before heading downstairs.

"Good morning ma." I say weakly.

"Morning sweetie." She says turning around to me. Her bright eyes and smile turns into a concerned look.

"You okay hunny?" She asks.

"Yeah. I'm fine." I say grabbing a water out of the fridge.

"You don't look well baby." Jason says feeling my forehead as I approach him.

"Jason, I'm fine. Damn." I snap, moving his hand away.

"Whoa. What the fuck was that?" He says his tone threatening.

"I said I'm fine. Did I stutter?" I sass.

"Derek, what's your problem?" My mom asks.

"I said I'm fine. Would you guys drop it?" I say, starting to get upset.

"Honey calm down. You're freaking me out." My mom says.

"And me too." Jason mumbles, his eyes a little sad and hurt.

I sigh. "I'm sorry guys. I guess... I'm a little stressed about today."

"It's okay, sweetie. We understand. Just talk to us, okay?" Jason says.

"Okay." I breathe.

"You hungry? I made your favorite."

"Strawberry pancakes?!" I yelp in excitement.

"Yep. Just for my big boy." She says passing me a plate. I clap my hands like a little kid, making Jason chuckle.

"Can I have something along with this ma?" I ask taking a bite.

"Sure. What you like?"

I stare up a the ceiling. And then it hits me.

"You got any pickles?" I say.

Jason and my mom look at each other with weird looks.

"What?" I say innocently.

"Um... I think there's some in the fridge. Let me get them for you." She says, a smirk on her face.

She passes me the pickles, and I instantly eat a few of them.

"Baby? Are you okay?" Jason asks.

"Yeah. I'm fine." I say enjoying my weird breakfast. He chuckles, shaking his head as I finish my breakfast.

(A/n: pancakes and pickles.

What a combination.

What do you guys think?

Comment your thoughts.

Love you for reading my loves.😘🌺)