Chapter Eighteen:

[Derek]

<Three weeks later>

I was only weeks away from school starting, and I was actually dreading it. Jason told me it would be okay, but he just doesn't understand.

Even though most of my classmates know of and accepts my condition and that I'm gay, I still feel weird. I don't have friends. I just talk to a lot of people but I don't get to close. The only friend I had was...

"No Derek... Don't think about him." I remind myself.

It's been a little over a month since Chris raped me. He was sentenced to two years in jail, and lucky I didn't have to go through a trial or anything. I didn't want to see his face or hear his voice.

Anyway...

Jason decided to take me school shopping, and told me that he was paying for everything.

And he thought I should get my hair cut but keep the color because it makes me look more sexy... Or so he says.

Justin decided to join us with the twins, and I was so excited. I hadn't seen them in a long while, and I couldn't wait til I saw them again.

"Hey baby..." Jason coos walking into my room.

"Hi..." I squeak fixing my pants.

"What's wrong?" He asks sitting on my bed.

"I think I've gained weight." I say looking in the mirror.

"No you haven't." He says. I suck my teeth, glaring at him.

"Jason I have!" I whine.

"Baby come here." He says pulling me between his legs. I cross my arms over my chest, pouting.

"You're not getting fat, okay? And even if you were, I'd still love you."

"It doesn't matter. Still getting fat. And I've been eating all types of foods."

"Is your period on?"

"N-no. Not yet."

"Well... Maybe your just stressed about school starting?"

I shrug my shoulders. "Maybe..."

"Hey... Look at me love." He coos raising my face to his. My eyes lock with those beautiful eyes of his.

"You're perfect to me. In every way. Okay?"

I nod my head. "Okay."

He pecks my lips before patting my butt gently.

"Now get dressed. Your brother is own his way."

I groan walking back to my closet, finding another pair of pants.

I finally found a pair that for me just right and finished getting dressed. After styling my hair, I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs.

"Hey Lil bro!" I hear Justin say coming up to me.

"Hi. Where's the twins?"

"They're in there." He says as we walk into the living room.

My heart melted at the beautiful sight before me. Jason playing with Journey and Avalanna. It was so cute to see him making baby noises and them laughing along with him.

"Hey are you taking my nieces away from me?" I say walking in. His eyes shoot up to me, lighting up with happiness.

"They're so cute." He coos as I take Journey, who was basically reaching for me.

"Yeah. They are."

"How can you tell them apart?" He ask holding Ava's hand.

"Well... Ava looks more like Justin than Journey. And Journey's hair is darker."