Chapter Five:

Why is he doing this?

Why can't he just let me go?

I put my phone away, not even dignifying his text with an answer. I mean I do love Chris. But he hurt me. And I can't feel that way again.

"Derek?" I hear Jason knocking on the door.

"Yeah?"

"You okay?" He asks. I raise up on my elbows to see him standing at the door with just his sweats on.

"Y-yeah... I'm fine."

He squints his eyes, reading my face. "You sure? You look upset..."

"I'm fine." I huff. He comes and sits beside me.

"Okay. If you say so." He says rubbing my thigh softly. I could feel myself getting wet and he was just touching me. I close my eyes, enjoying his touch. I feel him crawl up to me, his lips covering mine in a kiss. He trails kisses down my chin to my neck. My hands go into his hair, pulling gently.

"J-Jason..." I moan, biting my lip. I could feel his hand going into the grey sweats gently stroking my sex, my hips jerking up at his touch.

"Oh Derek... You're so wet baby." He moans into my ear, making my body tremble.

"Oh god... Jason."

"Is this for me?" He asks.

"Yes... Just for you..."

I feel his finger slide into my entrance, a low moan leaving my mouth.

"Spread your legs wider..." He growls fingering me. I do as he says, giving him room to finger me faster with two fingers.

"Oh... Jason..." I moan louder, my head falling back.

"That's it baby... Enjoy my fingers." He moans kissing my neck.

My hips move along with his fingers, creating more friction. I could feel my climax building, my hips moving faster as Jason's fingers speed up.

"Are you gonna cum for me baby?" He rasps.

"Yes... Oh god Jason..." I scream as my climax hits me. His lips cover mine in a kiss.

"How was that?" He rasps.

"A-amazing..." I breathe closing my eyes, enjoying his face next to mine. he chuckles, rubbing his nose against mine.

"I really... Really like you Derek." He breathes.

"I really like you too." I admit.

"And I'd really like to be with you... If you'd let me..."

I think about for a few seconds. "Yeah... I'd like that."

"Good..." He says pecking my lips.

"Uh... You might wanna clean your hand." I giggle.

"Yeah. That's a great suggestion." He giggles going to the bathroom.

I sigh in content. I can definitely say I'm moving on from Chris. I have to move on. I'm doing this for me. For my sanity.

With that in mind, I grab my phone.

I still love you too, but I'm moving in. And as a friend, I suggest you do the same. Goodnight

(A/n: I know it's short, but I want to update autism tonight.

Comment who you think should play Chris.

Love you for reading😘🌺)