Caelestibus (OC Werewolf)

My camera sits in my hand nicely while I look around the forest for something to take a picture of. I spot a tuft of fur behind a tree which peaks my interest. I slowly walk closer to the puff of white fur and steady my camera. I lift the finder to my eye and wait for the animal to come out from behind the tree to get a better shot.

I notice that the animal still hasn't moved so I get up and walk closer to it carelessly. I look around the tree trunk to find nothing. The white fur was just stuck to the tree. I pick it up and rub the soft tuft between my fingers.

"Hm..." Unsure, I let it fall out of my hand and to the ground. I move onto the next thing to take a picture of in the woods.

I walk further into the forest, taking in the beauty and peacefulness. I step on a tree branch that had fallen to the ground and make a loud crunch. I shudder at the loud noise that disrupted the peacefulness and immediately here a low rumbling growl. I stop and stand still, looking around me cautiously.

A giant wolf, about my height, comes out of a bush, staying low to the ground. My hands shake slightly and I look into its eyes. The white wolf merely dismisses my pleads to not come near me.

"H-Hey buddy," I call out wobbly, "Please don't hurt me, I don't mean any harm."

It keeps coming closer and closer until it is circling me. I tighten my grip on the camera ready to hit it if it does anything. 

The wolf sniffs my leg and keeps sniffing more and more. Until finally, it stands back and sits on its hind legs. I carefully crouch down, allowing myself to seem smaller than it to try to offer some comfort.

The noise of bones popping and cracking are loudly echoing through the forest. The wolf starts to convulse in front of me, the bones shifting underneath its skin. I shudder and feel myself gag a bit, wondering what in the world is happening to the wolf.

The hair starts to recede and the wolf starts to take the shape of a muscular man who is very naked. My mouth drops open and I fall to the ground in shock.

The man who appeared very youthful, stands tall over me, looking down on me.

I look around at my surroundings trying to find a way to escape. I try to remember the way I came from but I have never been this far into the forest before. I slowly get up, looking into the man's eyes to try and understand his emotions. 

The man seems very calm and relaxed so I take a slow step back to see how he would react. He growls lowly, which is so peculiar to hear from a man.

"Don't," his deep voice shocks me into a state of being frozen. His voice sends shivers all throughout me.

He steadily walks toward me until he is looming over me. His hand reaches up and cups my face.

"W-What are you?" Is the only thing I muster up to say.

"I am Caelestibus. Son of the Alpha of the Moon Tribe." Caelestibus appears proud while saying this.

"...The Moon T-Tribe?"

"Yes, a predominantly male wolf tribe." So... they're werewolves?

"I don't understand what you want from me?" 

"You are my mate. You are coming with me."

"W-Wait! I am not going to. I have a life and family," He grabs my forearm and I try to yank my forearm out of his hand.

"You will obey me, mate." He jerks me closer to him and leans down close to my face, which is compromising to me since he is still naked.

"What if I won't?"