Keith Kogane (Voltron)

Requested by 

Being bored on the weekends is never fun. That's why I decided to take Keith's laptop and play The Sims 4 on it. 

Opening the game up, I created a new game. A random sim pops up and greets me. The wacky clothing and high-pitched voice made me cringe immediately. 

You know what... What if I made sims that looked like Keith and I? Alright, bet.

The first sim I started to create was Keith. Keith was so easy to create due to the fact that I look at him everyday and I love him so dearly.

"Wowwwww, sim Keith looks so cute!" I squeal, smiling happily. I went to the option to create a new sim and another sim pops up.

I start by changing the features to match mine - like (h/c) hair, (e/c) eyes, and (s/c) skin. Next, I look through selfies to determine my facial structure and how to make the sim perfect.

"Okay... not too bad so far." 

The next step was the body. I didn't think about it at first but once I started to increase the weight and change the features to look like mine - I started to feel bad. Looking over to the mirror in the corner, I stand up and walk over to it. My eyebrows scrunch together as I poke and prod at my body.

Ew, I look so bad. What does Keith see in me? I don't understand.

The door opens to our apartment and I turn around, wiping my tears away.

"Hey, Keith!"

"Hey, babe," Keith comes over and puts his hands on my waist pulling me in, looking into my eyes. He pecks my lips and when he pulls back, stares at me.

"...What?"

"Were you crying?" He asks, a look of concern painting his face.

"NoooooOooO, that's just absurd," Keith looks behind me to his laptop and I unravel myself to go close it. He grabs my hand and pulls me back towards him. 

"Why were you crying, baby?"

"Okay - it's stupid. I was making us in The Sims 4 since I was bored and when I got to making myself in it, I got really insecure. I mean - I don't even know what you see in me."

"(Y/n). Stop it. You've made me the better version of myself. Yeah, we fight. But you're a gorgeous girl and I love you with all of my heart."

"Y-You really mean that?"

"Of course."

"Keith, I love you so much - I'm so glad we met each other."

Keith twirls me around and dips me, capturing my lips in a kiss.

"Mwah, I love you Keith," I say while giggling.