Viktor Nikiforov (Yuri!!! On Ice)

Happy new years, everyone! If you're feeling down, hopefully this makes you feel even just a tiny bit better. This was requested by someone (just the character, I thought of the plot oompf). Please like and comment and have a lovely day! <3

"One piña colada please," I tell the bartender who nods his head and makes the drink. I pay for it and turn around, looking out at the dance floor. The music is blaring and I have a slight pounding in my head. It's new years eve and everyone I might have hung out with were going out with other people. So I picked my sorrowful self up, put a sleek, black body con dress on with black heels and headed to a decent bar.  

Wallowing my pain away at a bar is better than being home alone - I guess

Wallowing my pain away at a bar is better than being home alone - I guess. There are sweaty bodies every where that are grinding against each other and I'm secretly wishing I was one of those people. But, no one is ever interested in me - so there's that.

Maybe, just maybe, this once - someone will be interested in me.

"Excuse me, is this seat taken?"

I turn to my left and find an attractive young man patiently waiting for a response.

"It isn't," I say before taking a sip of my beverage. He sits down beside me and I observe him quietly. His strikingly blue eyes and short gray hair suit his angled face. His fashion choice also made him hotter - semi-tight black pants and a white t-shirt underneath of a leather jacket.

"Are you checking me out?" The man asks to which I flick my eyes to the dance floor, my cheeks growing hotter. With no response, he leans in and whispers into my ear, "It's okay, I'm checking you out as well, love."

Immediately, my body grows hot - from embarrassment and from being turned on. 

"My name's Viktor, what's yours?" He asks, taking a sip of his alcoholic beverage.

"(Y/n)."

"What a beautiful name, now what are you doing out by yourself on such a festive night?"

"Well thank you. I had no one to spend it with so I decided to spend my time here. What about yourself? Why are you here all alone?"

"I'm not here by myself," He states, slowly moving closer to me.

"You're not?"

"Nope, I'm here with you."

Smooth.

"Say, the dance floor is calling my name, what about you?" I ask, finishing my drink up and standing up.

"I do believe it is," getting up, he takes my hand and leads me to the dance floor.

The night continues on with drinking and dancing until the whole bar starts counting down until the new year.

Viktor grabs my hand and leads me out of the bar, giggling, I stumble a little bit. 

Five.

Viktor leans me up against the brick wall.

Four.

Viktor grabs my hand and kisses it.

Three.

Viktor tucks a piece of hair behind my ear.

Two.

Viktor looks into my eyes.

One.

Viktor leans in, barely touching my lips.

Zero.

Viktor kisses me while the bar starts cheering loudly.

"Let's go back to my apartment?"

Nodding, he takes my hand and takes me back to his apartment.

~

Waking up, my head is banging. I slightly cringe and crack my (e/c) eyes open. I can't remember anything clearly from last night. The bed feels extra soft and warm so when I turn to my side - I see a bare man. 

Looking down at myself, I see that I'm also bare. Gasping, I quietly and quickly put my clothes on - trying to leave. 

I can't believe I had a one night stand. OH MY GOD.

"(Y/n)?" mumbles the man. Then I remember - his name is Viktor.

"You're just day dreaming, please go back to sleep," I whisper quietly, trying to put the covers over his eyes. He tosses them off quickly and sits up, putting his boxers and joggers on.

"Leaving so soon?" He asks with a slight hurt tone.

"I-I thought you were still asleep."

"I thought you enjoyed my company?" He looks into my eyes and I sigh.

"I did - do. I just thought that when we both sobered up - that you would think it was a mistake sleeping with the fat girl."

"I don't think it's a mistake. Besides, fat is just an adjective. It only hurts you if you let it." He says, getting up and holding my hands.

"That's easy for you to say..." I trail off.

"How so?"

"Because, you haven't experience what I have experienced."

"(Y/n), you can't judge a book by it's cover."

"No, but you can make a pretty good synopsis from it."

"Touché."

"So you don't regret it then? Sleeping with me?"

"I don't see why I would, it was an amazing night."

I smile softly and kiss his cheek.

"So, will you stay and have breakfast with me?" He asks, hopefulness lacing his question.

"Yes."