Part 22

(Y/N)'s pov

"Please tell me that last one was the lie" I say in a shaky voice, slowly standing up from my spot beside him. When he doesn't even move, I can feel my bottom lip starting to tremble, my hands starting to shake as well.

"Jungkook, you can't love me. You don't love me. You're only confusing your feelings for me because I am the only person you see every day."

I want to cry at his determined expression. He looks so sure of himself that it hurts me inside. I admit that I have started developing feelings for him, but I won't acknowledge them. How can I? I captured him and his friends just for the sole purpose of toying with them. Granted, I didn't necessarily want to do all of the things I have already done to him, but that doesn't change a thing.

"I know what I'm feeling" he says in a steady voice, standing up from the bed as well. "I know that its wrong, but I love you. Its like you complete me."

"No you don't" I say while slowly shaking my head as he steps towards me. "You just have a serious case of stockholm syndrome, Jungkook. Your feelings are misguided and wrong, and I won't let you delude yourself with them."

"They aren't wrong!"

I jump back in shock at the raw emotion seeing through his voice, my eyes wide as I take more steps backwards. He doesn't let up though, continuing to walk towards me as I try and keep some distance between the two of us. 

"Jungkook, listen. Say you do actually feel the way you think you feel-"

"I do" he interrupts, his eyes hard as he stares at me. I nod once to let him know that I heard him, putting my palms out towards him in a calming manner.

"Ok. That doesn't make it right though. I captured you and your friends. I keep the seven of you separate. Jungkook, I literally took a bite out of your leg and shoulder. Why would you want to love someone like me? What makes you think that I love you too?"

I gulp as my back touches the far wall, my eyes flitting back and forth as I try and find a way out. He doesn't give me enough time, his arms already trapping me between the wall and his body. I feel incredibly small with him staring down at me. I can feel his breath as it fans across my face when he leans towards me, my heart thudding in my chest at how close we are.

"I know that something is off. I don't think you wanted to capture us in the first place. I don't think you want to keep us here either. I know you are a good person (Y/N). I can feel it."

My cheeks heat up and my breath hitches in my chest when our noses rest together, my eyes fluttering shut as if on their own. I shouldn't be doing this. I shouldn't let him delude himself any longer than he already has. I can't help but be selfish though. I want him to like me. I haven't felt this way about anyone in so long that the thought of someone actually liking me has my mind spinning in circles.

That's why I do not pull away when his lips touch mine. Thats why I melt into him as he holds onto my chin to angle my head to the side, deepening the kiss. Thats why I let him pull me closer to his body as he pours all of his feeling into me. I want to hold onto this moment for a little longer. I give in to temptation, throwing my conscience out the window for the time being.