Part 19

Jungkook's pov 

My shivering form is in the corner of my bed, away from the blood stain that is still on it. I had been released from the chair I was subjected to a few days ago, but my sheets have yet to be washed or changed. The red, dried blood spot is darker in color now, the sheets cracking under my weight.

I jump when the door opens, my head rising to stare at the woman as she walks back into the room. (Y/N) is dressed differently from how she was a few days ago, which is a little unsettling. Her arms are bare, a white tank top on her slender form. She is also wearing light blue short shorts, no goosebumps on her persona despite the room being freezing cold. 

I almost feel as if I want to smile at her presence though. I know that she was the one who took me in to this retched place, but she has also been the only friend that I have here. She comes in and talks to me whenever she can, her presence keeping me sane. I probably would have lost my mind if she hadn't been here to keep me company and talk to me. 

"Why are you sitting all the way over there?" she asks, her smooth voice filling the room. Something is off though. Something about the way she is talking, and the way that she is looking at me, is making me grow cautious. I shift as she walks over to where I am sitting and sits down beside me, her body leaning towards me.

"I-I didn't want to t-touch the blood" I say softly, watching every move that she makes. She hums in understanding before moving even closer to me, my heart rate getting faster and faster as I look at her.

I know I have said this before, but she is absolutely beautiful. She hair flows over her shoulders in a straight curtain, the strands framing her pale face. Her sharp cheekbones fit perfectly on her face, her small nose contrasting her full, pink lips. I find myself unable to look away from her, something about her drawing me in and rendering me speechless.

I jump when her lips are suddenly on mine, my eyes wide as I stare at the lids of her closed ones. I shouldn't be enjoying her touch. I shouldn't be craving more from her, but I am. I allow her to kiss me. I allow her cold hands to trail up my arms before they stop at my shoulders. Her lips move with mine and I find myself leaning forward, eagerly enveloping her lips with my own. 

I hiss in pain, my eyes flashing open at the sudden feeling. She had bitten my lip, her surprisingly sharp teeth cutting through my flesh and shocking me. I stare at her with wide eyes as she keeps her eyes closed, my chest rising and falling rapidly. My body goes clammy when I feel her suck on my bottom lip, the one that she bit, repulsion replacing my feelings of want.

"You taste so good" she says with a smirk, her eyes flickering open to stare into mine. That's when I move away from her in shock, unable to look away from her. Her eyes are a bright amber color, not the dark green that I had grown accustomed too. She laughs when she sees my scared expression, standing up from her spot beside me.

"You've got a lot to learn kid. A word of advice: don't trust that girl, ok? She will only make me want to kill you faster."