Part 9

Taehyung is still in shock as he moves over to where Jimin is still standing, hooking his arm through the elder member's. His body is shaking despite him trying to make himself stay still, still unsure about what is happening.

"What's going on Jimin? Who was that girl?"

Jimin shakes his head, just as clueless as his friend. All he knows is that it is the same girl that was with them at the club. She must have put a spell on them or something, compelling them to come to her house before she kidnapped them all. They both jump when the door opens once again, the same woman coming back into the room.

"It's your lucky day boys. I convinced her to let you all stay together. Isn't that wonderful?"

Her? Taehyung thinks to himself. Maybe she is talking about one of the friends that she had mentioned at the club.

She holds the door open for them and they slowly walk out, watching her at all times. Taehyung already learned from the first time he tried to escape that she wasn't like everyone else, not even thinking about making a run for it this time. Her sharp eyes watch them as they walk beside her, taking them to an even bigger room than the first. The walls and hallways all look exactly the same to the two frightened boys, only Jimin the one who is looking at the woman instead of at his surroundings. There is just something about her that is off, it making him stare at her while they walk.

"In you go" she says cheerfully, opening the door to what they would assume is their new holding cell. They cry out in relief when they see their friends already in there, running to them as they all start to cry again. Jin looks up at the woman before rubbing at his eyes, a confused look on his face.

"Where is Jungkook?"

He doesn't like the look that passes across the woman's face at his question. She smirks as she leans against the door, crossing her arms in front of her chest. Although it is freezing for the guys, she seems to be totally unaffected by the temperature. She is still wearing the short dress she had on when they first saw her at the club, not a single sign of goosebumps on her skin.

"Oh, little Kookie? I have taken quite a liking to the little one, so I think I'll be keeping him to myself for a tiny bit longer."

Jimin growls in anger, his eyes hard as he glares at the woman.

"If you hurt him I swear I'll--"

"You'll what?" she asks with a smirk. She walks into the room until she is right in front of Jimin, grabbing him by his shirt collar before pulling him closer to her. He shudders as she leans so close to him that he can feel her lips brushing against his every time she talks.

"If I understand correctly, you are all under my control now."

She lets him go and walks towards the door, a smug smirk on her face.

"Your eyes."

She stops with only one foot still in the room, her back ridged. She turns back around as Jimin stares at her, having finally figured out what it was that was so strange about her

"What happened to the color of your eyes?"

She doesn't answer, turning back around and slamming the door behind her. She hurriedly locks it before she stalks down the hallway, her eyes wide in shock. Thy can't find out. It's for their own safety. If they do, she will be forced to kill them all.