"I am looking for some answers. I suggest cooperate if you don't want this to go hostile." he prescribed through gritted teeth.

I seemed to ubiquitous numerous thoughts then. Although I described myself to be quite tactful, I couldn't seem to figure out what that guy on was about.

But my tentative guess was a susceptible jerk who choose to deal with women in dark alleys rather than approaching them in a civilized manner in the streets.

I wanted to teach this guy a lesson for his Un- gentlemanliness but I settled with my eyes narrowed.

"Are we clear?" he emphasized.

I arched my brow then, to which I earned his vexatious eye roll and loosened his hold on me.

I caressed my wrist to ease the blood circulation before my hands returned to my sides.

I eyed the sinister man.

"What do you want?" I hissed to which I earned his scowl.

"I don't really enjoy repeating myself." He admitted calmly as his hands folded across his chest. I pursed my lips.

He sure knows how to arouse a lady.

"Well, In that case, you aren't getting anything out of me. Get out of my way." I spoke before I tried to walk away. He cuffed my wrists and jerked me back in place.

"Oh, we'll see about that, love," he replied as his hands trailed along my sides. There was something in what he spoke. An accent I presume. Perhaps, British.

Mirth danced in my eyes as I started at the pretentious man. I started to chuckle as I possed my palms on my hips.

"Do you really think you could get something out of me with your provocative moves?" I reproached.

"News flash mister, that ain't gonna work in me." I hissed as I threw the trailing hand off my body with disgust. I scoffed at how he chose to act so low before I proceeded to walk out, only to be pushed back into the wall. Again. I groaned.

"You aren't going anywhere, princess." He hissed through his teeth as his pressure on my wrists cultivated.

"I need you to understand not everyone would love to help a scandalous man reform." I tapped my foot impatiently. "And I happen to be one of them. And I have errands to run. So, I suggest you cooperate if you don't want this to go hostile." I mocked his own sentence at last.

He narrowed his eyes. "Where to?" he enquired, completely ignoring my threat.

"That's none of your business," I seethed.

He chose to frown.

From the encounter we had, I never really took in his appearance in. It probably must've been his rogue personality that repudiated his good looks.

His cheeks were chiseled, closely resembling a finely-carved Michelangelo statue. The rays of dawn highlighted the dimples in his cheeks and chin along with his perfectly symmetrical nose. His lips were full: the kind that ends with a tug and closely resembled sweet berries. My breath seemed to be satiated with his cologne that was as strong as midnight sex.

His frame was so firm and perfectly fit as speckles of sweat ran down the cuts of his jaw. His dark hair fell like deep waves that I wouldn't have minded to ride. He had tiny stubble that added texture to his already flawlessly tanned skin.

His eyes... his eyes were one of the most beautiful pairs I had ever seen. They were a perfect grey with identical black freckles in either of his irises. His pupils were the darkest raven black, dilated, which revealed his dedication in his thoughts. His touch was soft and gentle, but yet strong and demanding on both of my hands. His breath felt like steaming hot bath vapor as it fanned on my face.

In simple words, he was the most handsome man I had ever seen in my life. Although, I would be losing if I had said it wasn't quite ironic compared to his cocky personality.

"Done checking me out?" I legitimately felt the ego that dripped from his voice.

I rolled my eyes. "I've seen better." I lied hoping that would do.

"Sure, princess," he smirked with a tint of menace that laced his comment.

You fed his already inflated ego. I scolded myself before I checked the time on my watch. My eyes widen.

"As much as I enjoyed meeting a slurry fellow, I really need to get going," I spoke frantically before I risked to bolt off, barely escaping.

I sighed in relief as the echo of his footsteps abated behind me before I scanned for a place to breathe.

I ran into another alley and hid behind the wall as my breaths came in uneven gasps. After I had calmed myself down, I cautiously took a step forward and peeked my head over the wall at the desolate street.

I let out another content sigh before I took a step forward only to be pulled back into the alley.

I was about to scream bloody murderer but stopped myself when I noticed it was only Sean grinning from ear to ear.

"Hey Blary- Mary." He sang.

"Phew. It's only you. I thought you were that creepy asshole." I let out a breath. "And Gross. Don't call me that." I cringed.

Sean frowned. "Who?" he asked knotted, completely ignoring my comment on the nickname.

I sighed and narrated what had happened a few minutes ago only to earn a breathless laugh from him.

"Oh my god, Blaire. That's hilarious!" he exclaimed as he let out a ludicrous laugh.

I frowned. "How the bloody hell is that hilarious?"

He paused and blinked. "I don't know."

I shook my head in disbelief and resumed to scurry along with him to my house. "You are crazy. You know that?"

He grinned and nodded. "Yep," He said popping the 'p'.

I settled with an eye roll.

I waved to Sean before I opened the door to the mansion.

I took cautious steps towards my room, hoping to have my father passed out from drinking.

I froze in my place when an irate voice intercepted my little quest.

"Where the fuck were you?!"

Crap.

***

***A/N. Please vote, comment and share this story with your Wattpad friends***