5) Sorted Properly

Start from the beginning

Harmony- I reach into my satchel and pull out a book. Not just any book, but Dark Forest Magic: A History of Durmstrang Institute. Flipping through the chapters, I finally stop when I come to the one needed.

Hadrian- I watch my girl, do her thing. (Chuckles Softly) Even I was curious on what our Houses were and if they had any relation to Hogwarts Houses.

Harmony- (Smirks and Giggles Softly) "Our Houses here do in fact mirror Houses at Hogwarts!" My voice barely above a whisper...I read aloud to the two boys;

'Atticus House
Atticus is the oldest of the current Durmstrang Houses, the only one that dates back to the founding of the school. Its members exemplify what the rest of the world perceives Durmstrang graduates to be: cunning, brave, skilled in Dark Arts and perhaps having more nerve than sense.
The Atticus house mascot is a Thestral and the house colors are green/black. It roughly corresponds to Slytherin with a dash of Gryffindor thrown in for good measure.

Concinne House
Concinne House dates back to the late Renaissance period, it was founded by wizarding's equivalent of nobility and is perceived as the most exclusive of Houses. Of course the Sorting Hat knows best sorting people here based on inner beauty, charm, purity of their bloodlines and finances. Members of this House aren't immortal of course, but if and when they die they'll look good doing it. Because many of the students here come from wealthy pureblood families, they tend to think they're better than everyone else. But because of their innate charm, they tend to be excellent diplomats later in life.
Its colors are crimson/white and its mascot is a white tiger. It doesn't have a Hogwarts equivalent.

Liberalis House
Liberalis House is nearly as old as Atticus House and was founded by a wizard who felt that a student's time at school was better filled with scholarly pursuits of esoteric subjects than duelling. These students know every corner of the library and can probably recite the index to Dark Forest Magic: A History of Durmstrang Institute. Their minds are sharp, their grades are excellent and they sleep with books tucked under their pillows. Sure many of them are attractive people, but they would rather be curious and interesting people. They do have a tendency to sound like know-it-alls, though.
Many of them go on to become Healers, scholars, librarians and intelligence agency operatives.
Their colors are purple/grey and their mascot is the chimpanzee. They're equivalent to Ravenclaw.

Terpsichora House
Terpsichora is the newest of the Houses, being only two centuries old. Its founder was a stunningly talented artist who was best known for also being slightly dotty. Artists, poets, musicians and the insane tend to flock together here. The best description of the House and its members is...well, colorful. These people tend to be extremely unreliable, but if you're completely stuck on a problem, they'll come up with an incredibly creative (and probably wildly impractical) solution. They're pranksters and entertainers that throw great parties. They'll welcome anyone as long as you've got something fun to contribute to the community.
The House colors are sunshine yellow/periwinkle. The mascot is a magical platypus, because it's too much to ask for them to have a normal mascot. They're equivalent is Hufflepuff.'

Draco- The sorting has long since finished by now and the feast has commenced. Mar finishes reading and I just look at her. "You are joking right?"

Harmony- I shake my head. "Nope." I hand him the book.

Draco- I take the book and reread what she read aloud to us. "How is that possible? I'm in a House that doesn't have an equivalent to Hogwarts, better yet I'm in a House that..."

Igor- I walk up behind the three teens. "You are in a House that properly suits your temperament and capabilities. You don't have to pretend to be someone you are not." I personally hand them, their house ties. "Welcome home children." (Nods) I go back up to the staff table and take my seat.

Hadrian- We sat there silently listening to our Headmaster with great interest and took the offered ties, putting them on.

Draco- He leaves going back to his seat, I hand Mar her book back. "That wasn't creepy, like at all."

Harmony- I close the book and slide it into my bag. (Giggles) "He's right...we are home."

Hadrian- "This is where we should have come originally, but that old coot royally fucked up and now he will pay for it."