Malfoy Manor

The next few days were terribly awkward. I had broken Harry's wand and we were at a dead end with finding the sword of Gryffindor. Things were starting to crumble when I heard something outside of the tent.

"Hermione?" Harry called. "Mione?"

I slowly got up and walked outside, "Harry? Is everything alright?"

"Yeah. Actually everything is more than alright." He answered, then motioned behind him.

As I stepped towards Harry, I saw him. Ron. I stopped and stared at him, unable to say a word.
How the bloody hell did he get here?

"Hey." Ron said, smiling big.

HEY?!?! Are you fucking kidding me?!
Anger immediately took over me, and all of a sudden I felt my feet storm towards him. I reached for his bag and threw it on the ground angrily.
"I can't believe you!" I yelled, then picked up some leaves and threw them at him. "God, Ronald Weasley! You show up here after weeks and you say 'hey'?"

Ron stared at me in disbelief, not saying a word. He looked pretty guilty, but also scared seeing as I was incredibly angry.

"Where's my wand, Harry?" I asked suddenly remembering he's had it.
I'm not exactly sure what I was intending to do, but I really wanted it.
"Harry where is my wand?! Give me it!"

"I don't have it!" He said with his hands up.

"Why's he got your wand?" Ron asked.

"Oh shut it, Ron." I snapped. I then looked down to his hand.
"What's that?" I asked, looking down at what he was holding.
Ron smirked and held up the now destroyed Horcrux.
"You've destroyed it?" I asked confused.
I turned to Harry, then back to Ron overwhelmed with confusion.
"And how is it that you just so happened to have the sword of Gryffindor?!"

"It's a long story." Harry butted in.

I gave him an angry look, then gave it to Ron as well. "Don't think this changes anything." I said as I turned to walk back to the tent.
He thinks he can just show up here and act like he didn't leave us?!

"Oh of course not! I only just destroyed a bloody Horcrux! Why would that change anything?!" Ron exclaimed sarcastically.

I spun around and flashed him an evil look.
Excuse me?!

"Look, I wanted to come back as soon as I left. I just...I didn't know how to find you." Ron explained.

"Yeah, how did you find us?" Harry asked while I rolled my eyes.
Frankly, I don't I've a damn.

"With this." Ron pulled out his deluminator Dumbledore gave him, "I don't really know how this works, but on Christmas morning, I was in a pub, hiding from some snatchers...and I heard it."

"It?" Harry asked.

"A voice. Your voice, Hermione."

What the bloody hell...?
"And what exactly did I say?!" I asked angrily.
I hope I was telling him to grow a brain.

"My name...just my name....in a whisper. So, I clicked it and this tiny little ball of light appeared and it went right through my chest. Right here." Ron pointed at his heart. "Then that's when I knew it would take me to where I needed to go. I just hopped one of you would show up, and you did."

Harry and I exchanged glances and stood in silence. How was I supposed to respond to that?
Was Ron saying his love for me got him here? Oh dear.
________________________

Ever since Ron's confession to me yesterday I have been utterly confused.
Do I have feelings for him? What about Draco? Yeah...what about Draco?
I wasn't sure if I was ever going to see Draco Malfoy again. If I did, I could only imagine what circumstances we would be in....him on the other side of a battle, both of our wands pointed at one another.
Why am I still in love with him? Why is he still in my mind?