I Forgive you...

*DANIEL'S P.O.V*

Jonah and Zach asked me to get everyone into the living room because they needed to talk. I was a little shocked, they hadn't been talking for weeks and all of a sudden they had some sort of idea. I was happy though and I wanted to help in any way I could. I loved these guys they're like family to me so if I can get the chance to make them happy and themselves again I'll do it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*CORBYN'S P.O.V*

I was sitting in my room when Daniel came in and said that the guys had an idea. I was excited since none of us really knew what to do for the past few weeks. If I could get Christina and the other girls back, then whatever it is it's worth a shot. I saw Jack sitting in the living room so I went to sit next to him and waited and hoped whatever it was would work. I looked over at Jack and he seemed more pale then usual and his eyes were dark and it looked like the life had been sucked out of him. But, then again, we all looked like that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*ZACH'S P.O.V*

I went into the living room with Jonah and Daniel. Jonah and I had come up with an idea the idea that maybe if we sang to the girls and brought them flowers they would forgive us. We made even got the girls favorite kinds of flowers wrote down.

Kyra's were Orchids...

Alyssa's were Plumerias...

Christina's were Bird of paradise flowers...