Daniel's Heartbreak

*ARIEL'S P.O.V*

I was hanging out with Daniel for the day since him and Emma broke up yesterday. He was taking it hard and as his best friend I felt like I should try and cheer him up so I took him shopping at a mall but I could still tell he was upset.

"Come on Dani I know your hurt but everything will be ok." We had stopped for milkshakes and were sitting at a table and he had his head down the entire time.

"Its not easy Ari...what if you and Jonah broke up?" That was a good question considering I would probably be acting the way Dani was.

"Alright you have a point but I'm trying to make you feel better. Your one of my best friends Dani I just want you to feel better." I sat beside him and hugged him.

"I know..." He looked at me and smiled. He stayed staring into my eyes for  little bit and kinda leaned closer to me. He was about to kiss me but I stood up and pretended not to notice.

"Come on let's keep walking shopping will definitely help you feel better." I smiled and he smiled back and we kept walking for a few more hours but I could tell he was still hurting.

"Hey, I think I have a friend you would maybe like. Her names Melanie..you guys would be adorable together!" I smiled thinking about my best friend I haven't seen in a while. I talked to her all the time but she lives back in Florida and I'm in L.A. but I definitely know if I ever need her she's there for me.

"For real?" Dani asked me. We had been walking on the beach and it was close to night time.

"Yeah, she's 18 so your age, and gorgeous and we've been best friends since like pre school she's dope." He looked interested but he was also kind of hesitant...

"I don't know Ari, the last time you set me up with someone it was Emma."

"Yeah I know Dani and I'm sorry she was a mistake but Melanie wont be. Trust me." He thought about it for a few minutes before he spoke.

"Ok...yes I trust you." He said while smiling which made me smile and we hugged for a while. I called her up and she said she would be here pretty quick since she was already in L.A. she was gonna surprise me but since I needed her she could come now. I was so excited I was practically crying. A few minutes later she found us at the beach and we both ran to each other and we hugged for about 5 minutes. I missed her so much!!

"OMG I CANNOT BELIEVE YOUR HERE!!" We were both really excited to see each other.

"Yeah I know!! I wanted to surprise you but I couldn't wait any longer I missed you!!" she yelled. After a few minutes of us talking I introduced her to Dani and they totally hit it off.

"Yo Dani I'm gonna head home you and Melanie just come home when your done."

"Thanks Ari." He smiled at me. Melanie kissed my cheek and hugged me before I left and I headed home. When I got home I instantly started messing around with Kyra and Alyssa.