The Kidnappers

*LOREN'S P.O.V*

I made Blake go get Ariel and bring her here. She probably knew by now we were the anonymous person anyways. Plus Im tired of waiting. She was alone and we needed to act fast. I knew Blake wanted revenge just as much as I did, thats why I asked him to help. Its one thing for the little bitch to act like she's all pretty and perfect and just so amazing because SHE'S NOT!!! IM BETTER THEN HER IN EVERY WAY!!!

Soon Blake came back with Ariel knocked out, we tied her up and locked her in the basement...she started to wake up a little so I started to talk to her

"Its nice to see you again Ariel.." Blake and I were standing side by side, once she was completely awake she started trying to scream and struggle but the cloth over her mouth muffled her screams and no one could hear herand the rope was to tight for her to keep struggling...the more she moved the more it hurt her. I enjoyed this and continued talking.

"You know, it was stupid to move to L.A, thinking your big older brothers Logan and Jake could save and protect you"

*ARIEL'S P.O.V*

I was struggling and it hurt. Loren continued talking and I was going insane as memories from that night...the one I wanted to forget came flooding back to me...

*FLASHBACK*

Blake and I were fighting and arguing like we always were....he was always hitting me abusing me, finding some way to hurt me. We were yelling.

"BLAKE I TOLD YOU IM DONE IM NOT DOING THIS ANYMORE." He started choking me then he threw me against the wall.

"TALK BACK TO ME AGAIN AND I SWEAR IM GONNA KILL YOU AND ILL MAKE SURE NO ONE FINDS YOUR BODY." He went back to hitting me and he grabbed a knife from the kitchen and as he was about to stab me the cops bursted through the door and tackled him and arested him. He looked right at m and said..

"This isnt over.."

*FLASHBACK OVER*

I was getting terrified as Loren kept rambling and I remembered I had my phone in my back pocket and I kept fidgeting messing with my phone. I made sure the volume was down. Believe it or not, I memorized where my contacts were, but I didnt have them in a certain order. So I just clicked on a random persons contact and hoped for the best and hoped whoever it was would get me out of here and fast...