Anonymous

*ARIEL'S P.O.V*

The next morning I woke up cuddled next to Jonah, who was still sleeping though everyone else was awake. I then got a text from a person I didnt know..

Anonymous* Your in danger..*

I waited  a few minutes before texting back

*who is this?*

Anonymous* I guess you wont know until later will you?*

I admit I was a little terrified.

*leave me alone..* I was hoping that would work.

Anonymous* Ill see you soon..*

After that, the texts stopped and I was scared. I then got up carefully and trying not to wake up Jonah..I went to Kyra and I was hoping this was some sort of joke..

*KYRA'S P.O.V*

I was messing around outside when Ariel came outside, she looked scared for some reason and I was worried.

"Are you ok? You look scared."

"Kyra stop playing stupid I know you texted me and its not funny."

I was legitimately confused..

"Ariel 1 you have my number and 2 I havent texted you in 2 days. whats up with you?"

She showed me some texts from a anonymous number. I was scared, she really could be in danger.

"Maybe Its one of the guys playing a prank?" I said

"Jonah and Zach are sleeping, Jack and Alyssa are out, And corbyn and Christina went on a date...oh and Daniel's practicing guitar."

I was even more scared at this point...

"Lets go home I dont wanna involve the guys in this.."

I wanted to comfort her so I said "Yeah and maybe Logan's home I miss him."

That made her smile a little and then we went home.

*ALYSSA'S P.O.V*

Jack and I went out to a soccer field, he packed us some lunch and we were playing for a while.

"How are you so good at this?" he said and laughed.

"Oh dont be salty cause Im better then you." I laughed.

Then we ate lunch, Jack and I started messing around and he pinned me to the blanket on the ground. We were looking into each others eyes.

"Your eyes are gorgeous." He said, and I blushed..I tried to hide it but it was to obvious.

He leaned down and started kissing me and I was kissing him back..we kept kissing for a while until we both had to pull away to breathe..then he asked me

"Alyssa I Know we just met like a few days ago but..I really like you."

"I like you too"

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

I smiled and kissed him again

"Absolutely.."

*DANIEL'S P.O.V*

I was messing around with Jonah and Zach...Corbyn and Jack were still out.

"Yo what do you guys wanna do tomorow?"

"We could go to the beach?" Zach suggested.

Jonah said "Yeah thats a great idea."

"Cool...but also..I dont think we have any plans tonight either."

"We could go to Logans house and hang with him and the girls" Jonah smiled as he said it.

"Alright then." I texted Corbyn and Jack to meet us there and then we left.

*CORBYN'S P.O.V*

I got a text from Daniel saying they was going to see Logan, Alyssa, Kyra, and Ariel. I liked these girls they were fun. So I said ok and dropped Christina off at home and went to Logans house and was immediately greeted by Maverick and Kong and then soon after Logan.

*JACKS P.O.V*

Alyssa had said yes to being my girlfriend and I honestly couldnt have been happier. W went to Logan's house and saw Corbyn on the floor playing with Kong and Maverick. Soon everyone was playing in the living room messing around and having a good time when this happened....

Logan started playing a bunch of our funny moments together and it was hella funny.

*DANIEL'S P.O.V*

We watched videos with the girls and stuff and then it got late so the guys and I went home and fell asleep