Love Hurts

*KYRA'S P.O.V*

A few weeks had passed since we found out the boys were alive it was honestly a relief I missed Zach and the thought of never seeing him again hurt. But the pass few weeks had gotten busy. Of course, since Ariel, Alyssa, Melanie, and I are 17 now we are still in our last few months of school. I was behind on quite a few projects and usually I get Corbyn to help me because most of the time he is the smartest person here. But I wanted to do this on my own even though he offered us all help. All the boys offered their help but we had to do it alone. So one day Zach walked into our room and sat on our bed watching me type away on my laptop.

"Hey baby? Whens the last time you slept or ate or did anything really?" He looked worried and concerned and clearly wanted my undivided attention.

"I don't know babe yesterday?" To be honest I don't even think I remembered.

"Bae that's not healthy you need to rest and get some sleep. None of you girls have slept in the past 48 hours." I knew Zach was right but we all had so much to do taking a break was risky.

"Zach for the millionth time I told you I can't we all have work to do. Im sorry that all you boys are out and doing fun stuff because you graduated we haven't i cant give you my attention 24/7." He looked hurt but he needed to be put in his place because I hated that he keeps bugging me.

"Im just trying to take care of you Kyra." He said as i was literally about to snap.

"Well stop because I never asked for your help! I don't need your help and I don't need you!" As soon as I said the words I immediately regretted them as I saw the pain in Zach's face.

"Fine whatever I don't care anymore." Zach got up to leave.

"Wait Zach I didn't mean-" But i was cut off as the door slammed behind him. "Way to go Kyra now your boyfriend hates you." I mumbled to myself as I got back to work.
------------------------------------------------------
*ALYSSA'S P.O.V*

I was sitting on the bed completely ignoring Jack he had came in here to spend time with me but I was still so caught up in my school work that I didn't notice him until he yelled at me.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT JACK?! IM BUSY WITH ALL THIS SCHOOL WORK YOU ARE THE LAST THING IM CONCERNED ABOUT RIGHT NOW!!!" I yelled at him and he looked a little taken back by my sudden burst of anger.

"WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE THIS?!" He shot back.

"BECAUSE YOUR NOT THE ONE STUCK WITH MOUNTAINS OF HOMEWORK AND PROJECTS, YOUR NOT THE ONE SITTING THROUGH BORING CLASSES ALL DAY, AND YOUR NOT THE THING THAT'S ON THE TOP OF MY PRIORITY LIST!" I yelled more and as Jack put his hand up to move the hair out of his face I flinched...I couldn't help it.

"Did you just flinch?" Jack asked looking shocked. For a long moment I didn't answer, I wanted to but no words would come out. Then I almost saw tears in his eyes but he blinked them back. "Wow Alyssa...I cannot believe you think that I would hit you or abuse you in any way." Then he walked out of the door and yet again I was alone. Of course Christina was already out of school so her and Corbyn were never really fighting. Earlier though I heard Daniel and Melanie fight to. A few minutes after that Kyra and Zach fought. Jonah and Ariel had fought last night and this morning. Ariel was still in school to. Kyra, Ariel, and I all had the same classes so it wad easy to understand what they were going through. We had all been fighting and stressed for the past few months. When we get stressed the boys usually get stressed to which is one of the reasons we were all arguing so badly. Eventually though, it was 7:00 and we had to get to school so Kyra, Ariel and I all got in the car and went to school. It was the same as any day, we had all our classes then we went to P.E. our last class of the day...and today it was also the worst one. It was basically a free day and Ariel, Kyra, and I were just hanging out and talking and having fun. Then of course, the school mean girls had to come and ruin it.

"Oh look its the school wanna bees." The lead mean girl, Miranda, said. Followed by her regular possie.

"Go away Miranda the only thing you do is cause drama." I said. She was notorious for beating the hell out of people and I was NOT letting her lay a hand on either one of my family members.

"Oh look guys it appears we have a under dog." Miranda laughed and of course so did the group behind her. I was getting nervous. She had about 20 of her friends with her and there was only 3 of us. If anything happened we were outnumbered. Miranda gave a signal and as soon ad she did, 3 people each held back Ariel and I as she grabbed Kyra. Then she was did the thing I was absolutely terrified of, she started beating the hell out of Kyra until her nose and lips were bleeding then she got Ariel and did the sane thing to her and she nearly killed both of them. I was crying because of all of it. When you have to watch your family suffer its the scariest most painful thing ever. Then all she did was slap me.

"Listen here bitch, I know how much these two mean to you so if you ever get in my way of anything, ill kill them im not scared to go to jail." Then they dropped me and Miranda and the others walked away laughing as the bell rang. I was still crying. I instantly ran over to Ariel and Kyra who were coughing up blood and on top of all this Ariel has 3 different types of anxiety. Regular anxiety, social anxiety, and separation anxiety. Right now I couldn't tell what kind of anxiety attack she was having but they were both in pain and on the verge of collapsing. I got them both in the car and drove home, wondering how on earth we would tell everyone what happened.
------------------------------------------------------
*ARIEL'S P.O.V*

My chest was aching and my entire body hurt. My mouth, shirt, and nose were all covered in blood and Kyra's was the same. We pulled up to the house and I ran. I got out of the car ignoring Alyssa who was yelling for me to come back and past everyone else who was sitting in the living room. I was about to have a full blown meltdown. I was sick and tired of being bullied it happened everyday. I wanted to give up and cry. I got to mine and Jonah's room then I locked the door and grabbed some stuff of mine and climbed out of the window towards logan's house. He was outside with Kong when I got there when he saw me his eyes got wide.

"ARIEL OMG WHO DID THIS TO YOU?!" he was angry and he hugged me as I started crying.

"This girl at school has been bullying me, kyra, and Alyssa all year and today she beat me and Kyra and slapped Alyssa and I'm scared and Im to embarrassed to go home. I know I always act tough but Im not. I don't want anyone seeing me like this and I...I..." I trailed off sobbing as Logan held me while I cried more and I could tell he was about to cry too then Jake came outside and Logan told him everything. Jake picked me up and held me the whole time and I got cleaned up then we all sat together and watched movies. I could feel my phone vibrating and blowing up with Texts and calls from probably everyone. But I was to embarrassed to go home. I just stayed at Logan's house for the rest of the night. I cried myself to sleep.