Why dont we meet why dont we

*ARIEL'S P.O.V*

I drove to the why dont we house and texted Jonah that I was outside. After a few minutes he came out and hugged me.

"Hey your here." He said and smiled.

"Yeah! Oh and these are my cousins Alyssa and Kyra."

He looked at them "Very nice to meet you ladies."

"Same here." Kyra piped up

They were both so excited they were shaking but I managed to play cool.

"Why dont you guys come inside and meet the rest of the guys?"

"Yeah ok." I said Jonah is sooo sweet...but Im not letting myself catch feelings not after what happened with....nevermind..I just wanna forget about what happened that night.

We all went inside and we met the guys and hung out with them the whole night. We all became super close with each other. Alyssa and Jack totally have a thing for each other...so do Kyra and Daniel. To be honest it was really cute. Corbyn and Christina were a thing and they were totally cute together, me and christina had literally become best friends and taught each other how to do different makeup styles. Eventually it was close to 2 in the morning...Alyssa and Jack were in Jacks room, Kyra and Daniel were in Daniels room, (they're doors were locked) and Corbyn and Christina were asleep in they're room. Now it was just me, Zach and Jonah.

The girls and I were sleeping over here...just cause the boys insisted. Since we were the last 3 awake we decided to watch a scary movie. I was sitting between Jonah and Zach and the movie started. I was leaning on Jonah just cause I was a little tired and also because he was taller so he was easier to lean on. Soon it stared getting cold, I didn't say anything but I guess Jonah still noticed, and he started cuddling me. (we were laying on the couch). Soon after that I fell asleep.

*JONAH'S P.O.V*

Ariel looked so cute sleeping, she's such a cool funny person and...I cant believe I already have feelings for her

*ZACH'S P.O.V*

Ariel is so pretty...She's nice and cool...I love her..but so does Jonah.. I have to win  her heart before he does.

*DANIEL'S P.O.V*

Kyra was cuddling in my chest and I was holding her...we managed to sneak out the window so the others wouldn't follow us and we went on a date and came back..she's amazing I hope she feels the same way

*KYRA'S P.O.V*

I was laying in Daniel's chest and wearing his hoodie. He is absolutely perfect. We were watching T.V. when Daniel started singing to me to help me sleep. He was singing "Nobody gotta know" and soon after that I fell asleep.

*JACK'S P.O.V*

Alyssa and I had spent the night playing soccer and it was fun...she's definitely a keeper. She's smart, pretty, Funny, I really like her. She had fallen asleep in my bed so I got into bed and cuddled her.