Love and Dreams

*KYRA'S P.O.V*

It was Mine and Zach's wedding day and to be completely honest I was freaking out a little. I was completely ready for the day. All the girls had helped me get ready.

Christina did my makeup and Melanie did my hair.

Then Alyssa and Ariel helped me with the dress...

Then of course I put on my ring.

"Ok Kyra Zach and the other boys are standing up there and now we're waiting on you

"Ok Kyra Zach and the other boys are standing up there and now we're waiting on you." Melanie smiled. Then they all left to go stand up there and wait for me. They were my brides maids. Kyra Herron...that has a nice ring to it. When I heard the music start playing so I guess that was my cue to go out. As I left the room, I walked out and instantly saw the wedding Zach and I planned together.

It was as beautiful as ever

It was as beautiful as ever. Then I saw Zach.

He looked at me and smiled and I noticed Jack, Corbyn, Jonah, and Daniel by his side

He looked at me and smiled and I noticed Jack, Corbyn, Jonah, and Daniel by his side. I stopped right in front of Zach like I was supposed to.

"Ladies and gentleman, we are gathered here today to celebrate the wedding Of Kyra Brown and Zachary Dean Herron. If you have any objections, please speak now or forever hold your peace." The preacher started. Of course no one had objections so we kept going.

"First let's start with the vows. Zachary you first." The man looked at him. Zach was nervous I could tell but he went on anyway.

"Ok Kyra. From the day that I met you it was love at first sight. When Jonah came home from getting Starbucks and told us he was invited a girl and her friends over I didn't really care until I met you and now your all a big part of my life. Your always so bright and beautiful. I wanna spend the rest of my life with you. Every single day I wanna wake up by your side and go to sleep the same way. I promise to love you forever and never let you go until the day you tell me were completely done. No one has ever made me feel anything like this before and...I love you Kyra." Zach's eyes were watering and so were the other boys. That was the sweetest thing anyone had ever said to me.

"Ok Kyra your turn." The man smiled and said. My heart was racing but I spoke anyway. "Zach you are the love of my life. I did not believe Ariel at first when she said she had met Jonah and he invited us all over to the Why don't we house. I thought she was pranking me but Im glad she wasn't. Zach I have no idea where I would be right now without you. Yes our lives are a little crazy but as long as we have each other we'll be ok. Im completely ready to spend forever with you." I finished and we both smiled and blushed. I think Alyssa was crying a little.

"Now do you, Zachary Dean Herron, take Kyra brown to be your lawfully wedded wife? Through good times and bad, sickness abd health, tears and happiness, tragedy and miracles?" The preacher and everyone else looked at Zach.

"I do." He smiled.

"Now do you, Kyra Brown, take Zachary Dean Herron to be your lawfully wedded Husband? Through good times and bad, sickness abd health, tears and happiness, tragedy and miracles?" Everyone now looked at me.

"Yes I do." I smiled and Zach looked relieved.

"Well then by the power vested in me I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." The preacher finished.

Zach instantly grabbed me by the waist and kissed me and everyone cheered. As we were dancing to music and everything people made speeches and toasts until Alyssa and Ariel were the last two people left and I stopped to left and I stopped to look at them as they went up to the stage together.

"Ok well first I wanna start off by saying my sister is an idiot." Alyssa said

"True!" I shouted. And everyone laughed and watched.

"And she may be a real bitch sometimes." She added while smiling.

"Still True." I shouted again and everyone laughed again.

"But she is my little sister and I will always have her back. Kyra, you have been my partner in crime my whole life. I remember how when we were little, me you and Ariel would always get together and do stupid things and pretend to be princesses sometimes. But Kyra you are definitely a princess. You are brave and strong and talented. Anytime I needed you you were there. Anytime I was hurt you were there for me. We've spent our whole lives together and I just want you to know I would definitely do it all over again. Trouble and all. I love you and Im glad you found a guy who loves you with All his heart." Alyssa finished while crying then Ariel was up. I hugged Alyssa then watched Ariel.

"Kyra, you are beautiful and bright and such an amazing person. I never thought we would make it this far in life together. And I mean I know how the fan are always joking about shipping us together but that is definitely a real friendship-" She continued to say but I cut her off.

"Awww I'll marry you next Ari." I laughed along with everyone.

"Yes! I still have a chance with Zach!" Jack said jokingly which made us laugh more.

"Uh Kyra Ariel is mine." Alyssa declared.

"Oh fight me." Kyra and Alyssa were joking around again.

"Both of you wish. She's MINE not yall's. Only i can marry her." Jonah spoke up.

"Fuck off Marais." Alyssa and I both said which made everyone laugh harder. Corbyn was laughing so hard he was crying.

"Anyway, Kyra I love you so so much. You mean everything to me and no matter how many times we argue or fight, I love you and nothing will ever EVER change that. You will always be a huge part of me. You, Alyssa, Logan, and Jake. You have all made me who I am today and never gave up on me so thank you for everything and thank you for just everything. I love you." Ariel walked off stage and I was in tears at this point. After the wedding Zach and I left to go on a honeymoon. He was taking me somewhere but I had no idea where.

"Zach where are we going?" I asked while smiling as he got into the car.

"Well Mrs. Herron, I thought it would be fun if we went to Paris." Zach said and it made me blush.