Diss Tracks Everywhere

*ALYSSA'S P.O.V*

When I woke up the next morning I got dressed and did my hair and makeup. I went downstairs and saw all the boys reacting to some video.

"What's up guys?" They all looked.

"Yo did you know about this diss track Jake made?" Jonah asked me.

"He called us a Walmart One Direction.." Zach said looking like a sad little puppy.

"Aww Zach I'm sure he didn't mean it. Let me watch it.." They showed me Jake's diss track and it was against Logan, the boys, and the entire Logang.

The boys said they were going to talk to Logan. Instantly I woke all the other girls up and we all watched the video and agreed....this would NOT end good.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*LOGAN'S P.O.V*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*KYRA'S P.O.V*

This was all pretty bad, I felt really bad for Jake because I knew Logan would Roast the hell out of him and its gonna get intense. As we were all focused on this I noticed Ariel watching someone else on her computer and talking with her friends on the phone. She was in the kitchen so I decided to maybe eves drop a little.

"Yo what the hell is she talking about?" Ariel said. She had her phone on speaker so I could tell she was talking to Arii and they seemed pissed off at something. All of a sudden Arii came into the kitchen through the door.

"WTF is this bitch talking about?" Arii asked. I was confused. It was clear something was going on. Then the boys came home. I told everyone what was going on and we all listened by the kitchen trying to figure out what was happening. We  could all clearly hear some girl on the computer.

"Look this bitch baby Ariel whatever the fuck her name is probably photo shops her eyes in her pictures, and Arii literally looks like a hoe." It sounded like Danielle Bregoli.

"I photo shop my eyes? Yeah ok whatever."

"We need to do something..." Arii replied. 

"Like..." Ariel looked back at her.

"We make a diss track." Arii said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*ARIEL'S P.O.V*

Arii and I were going to make a diss track. Thankfully, I have all of Logan's good traits. I have amazing flow, talent, I'm creative, and I basically can roast the fuck out of anyone. I'm thankful I never got any of Jake's traits. I was full on Logang. We weren't gonna go to hard on her yet so we went to a studio we recorded the song (since she was easily roastable) and shot the video. I kept getting texts from my friends and the boys, I forgot to tell them everything but I didn't want them to get worried about me. Eventually Kyra called me and I picked up and told her everything. She then asked me where I was and I told her Arii and I were outside making the video then I hung up. Logan had come by also and he and the others watched Arii and I make the song and video.

(SIDE NOTE: Pretend instead of Zach Clayton Its Baby Ariel and Arii, and also instead of "She said I got a pineapple head" Just pretend Ariel says "This girl Danielle Bregoli roasted me and my friends.")

All of a sudden I heard clapping and cheering and Logan, the boys, and girls were clapping and cheering. Logan especially looked proud.

"OMG that's my little sister!! Fucking savage I've done well!" We all laughed.

"There is something we actually wanted to show you guys though." Jack said and everyone looked on the computer Jack was holding then he played the most savage diss track I've ever heard.

"Wait Alissa Violet and Ricegum also made a diss track!" Christina yelled looking at the next suggested video.

"Omg.." Kyra said in shock.

"This is crazy..." Daniel said.

*A FEW DAYS LATER*

Drama between Logan and Jake was still going on. Kyra came into my room. Have you seen it? She showed me a diss track Danielle Bregoli had made on me.

"Are you gonna strike back?" Kyra looked at me.

"Oh yeah...10 times harder." I replied. Kyra and I went to the built in studio and made a song and recorded it and the next day we put Our diss track out and everyone agreed it was way better then hers.

(AGAIN JUST PRETEND ITS ARIEL)

"Damn you savage as fuck." Kyra and Alyssa were both amazed.

"Yeah well we have Logan to thank for that." We laughed.

Then we all went downstairs and cuddled with our boys and watched a movie.