Chapter One

Sadie's P.O.V.

"ugh! I can't him out of my head!" says Millie into my ear.

"why won't he just understand that I hate people bugging us? I can't help but wonder if they're all pointing out something that we just can't see."

"they are. They want the two of you to date cause your too perfect for each other. That's why there's something called ship names." I answered, annoyed.

"yeah, well I hate those stupid ship names. You know what. Come to my place in 5. Then I'll tell you my plan." Millie quickly ordered.

"um, ok. Bring Caleb with me since he's over here?" I ask unsure.

"yes. He can help me with this. He is on the same hockey team as Finn anyways. See you in 5, Sad's. Bye." Responds Millie quicker than usual.

"bye." I hang up and look at Caleb. He gives me the look that I just love. Caleb gives me a toothy smile. His chocolate brown eyes glisten and squint against the sunlight pouring through my curtains covering my window. But, this time, Caleb makes the look seem cuter than usual. I walk over to where he was sitting on my bed and he swings both legs to the side of the bed. He opens his arms so I can cuddle him. I sit on his lap in his arms. "why does Mills come to us for help on her problem with Finn? He is her friend. They've friend zoned each other once. Have they not?" I question Caleb.

"well, for one, she comes to you and Finn comes to me. We are dating so it does make it seem were the best people to go to about this. But anyways, Mills wants us to be at her apartment in 5?" he asks. Ugh. There's those dimples again. I lean in and kiss him as a yes. He holds me tighter. The kiss becomes heated when his phone buzzes. I pull away and he pulls out his phone to read the text. Its from Finn.

FinnieBoi: Dude, you need to help me. I think I'm falling for her. So, I'm thinking of asking her out. Can you help me?

Caleb looks at me. I take his phone and reply to Finn.

ChocolateDaddy: Sure bro. I can help you I think.

FinnieBoi: Thanks dude, you're the best. But I'm not sure if I should over text, or call her, or in person. Help me on that. Actually, just come over here if you can.

ChocolateDaddy: I'm hanging out with sads today but I can after we stop at Millie's. Your apartment is a few doors down from hers. So, I'll text you when we're done at her place.

FinnieBoi: thanks bro. you and your gf are the best.

ChocolateDaddy: does that mean I can bring her. Lol.

FinnieBoi: you better not bring her.

ChocolateDaddy: damn right I wont.

FinnieBoi: k dude. See you soon.

ChocolateDaddy: yup.

I give Caleb his phone back and he responds with, "damn girl, your good at this type of crap. You need to do this more often."

"but then I wouldn't have time for you." I respond to him sassily, topped with a kiss.

"touché. But let's go" Caleb sighed.

"sure." I whispered. I stand up and pull him up. We say goodbye to my brother, Wyatt, and leave the house. I shut the door and we start walking up the many flights of stairs to Millie's loft apartment.

A/N
I hope you guys enjoy this piece of shit Fillie and Cadie FanFic.
Btw, I ship Fillie as a friendship, not a proper relationship (bf and gf.) This book is just kinda my thoughts if Fillie was real. No hate please. I just write what I think and it helps me with my anxiety. So, Fillie haters, get out.
-Ayla
Xoxo