Part 4: What Plan?

Jericho's POV:

"Things? Like what?" I asked as I plopped myself onto the couch by Sean, who was glowering moodily at Chica sitting across the room with his arrow still in her mouth, tail wagging merrily.

"It's not as if we've been having much trouble lately," Dark said as he materialized by my side, drawing me into his lap. I didn't bother to protest; there wasn't anywhere I'd rather be anyway.

"Hey! I've had trouble!" Mark exclaimed, "And you know what my trouble is? You people!" He said, pointing an accusing finger at all of us before turning around and crossing his arms in a full bodied pout. He whipped his head around to glare at Dark over his shoulder when he chuckled. I slapped Dark's shoulder.

Be nice!

No.

"The thing we need to talk about, children," Mikhail growled, "is the slaughter in Munich."

"What slaughter?" Came the collective shout as we all straightened.

"Well. Now it's a party," said Dark in bemusement. I raised my hand again threatentenly, narrowing my eyes. He simply caught my hand and brought to his mouth, placing a slow kiss to my palm as his mischevious eyes smoldered teasingly into mine. I scowled through my blush. Mikhail cleared his throat with a glare.

"IF I have your attention," he said, straightening his tie as he pointedly ignored us, "There was a mass murder of fifty people a little ways outside Munich, Germany at approximately three A.M."

"From the looks of it, the incident was part of some sick rite," said Wiishu, crossing her arms, "A mile wide magic circle was burned into the ground around the bodies, and dark magic was definitely involved. If you ask me," her face turned grim, "it was a sacrifice."

We were all silent for a couple seconds.

"Were you able to identify the rite genus? Any evidence of the perpetrator's species?" Asked Sean. Mikhail shook his head.

"There were no pictures, only descriptions. Without going there ourselves to investigate the circle's form and the magical imprint, we have no way of knowing."

"Wait," Mark said slowly, his face paling, "don't... don't tell me we're..."

"Are we seriously...?" Felix trailed off.

"Yep!" Wiishu crowed, "Strap on your lieder hosen! To the land of the strudel we go!"

"Fuuuuuuuuck!" Sean hissed.

..................................................................................................................................

Jericho's POV:

Oh. My. God.

"Dark, this is amazing! Why didn't you tell me you had a freaking plane?!" I asked, practically vibrating with excitement. Dark shrugged as he put an arm around my shoulder.

"You didn't ask. Besides, I'm not one to share. I keep what's mine," he said, murmering the last part darkly into my ear. I blushed. Hard.